1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys being Hot Toys, they haven't told us one way or another and won't unless someone asks them outright, which no one will because only Superheroes matter.

This is a good idea Rider had, we were talking about it in PM. Packing a T-800 headsculpt with Reese would possibly be an added incentive for people to buy him.

Though the question would be up in the air as to whether that headsculpt would be made in their more current aesthetic of Arnold's likeness or in the old MMS aesthetic to fit MMS136. The ''missing link'' head being of course this one:

https://b1.filmpro.ru/c/101252.jpg

Im for the current aesthetic of Arnolds likeness. That matchs better with the DX13 and the T1 Battle Damage. And this gives HT the opportunity to make a Tech Noir 2.0.

They make 4 Thors, a Tech Noir 2.0 is possible.

Sure, but I have bigger worrys about the headsculpt. The lips looks strange and the endoeye a bit wonky. And why they make the hairs not longer?

Pants in that pic are still way wrong. One more thing for you to worry about. You have a lot of heads to choose from --- but where are you going to get correct pants! :panic:

So just noticed this moved up from a December release to October on Sideshow's site. A bit unusual to get something 2 months ahead of schedule?

So just noticed this moved up from a December release to October on Sideshow's site. A bit unusual to get something 2 months ahead of schedule?

Damn, you are correct! Too many great figures recently. Killing my wallet! But I'm happy I reordered this figure with the massive amount of reward points! Those plus hopefully some upcoming spooktacular points will help get me a Tauntaun!! :yess:

Wor-Gar, there are some pretty good pants out there, but they are hard to come by now. Dyeing them is probably the best solution. Anyone here done that effectively? Would you just use an olive drab green dye, or something else?

Sure, but I have bigger worrys about the headsculpt. The lips looks strange and the endoeye a bit wonky. And why they make the hairs not longer?
I think for sure the head looks worse in some of those display pictures than it does on the prototype, and will on the production figure because of image distortion and lighting. At least, I hope so. On the off chance it doesn't, I haven't sold my Commando modified 136 head with the exposed endo eye.

The colors may be wrong, but as long as the colors are consistent with the MMS 136 Tech Noir for the sake of continuity with my collection display, I don't care.

Damn, you are correct! Too many great figures recently. Killing my wallet! But I'm happy I reordered this figure with the massive amount of reward points! Those plus hopefully some upcoming spooktacular points will help get me a Tauntaun!! :yess:

With Robo getting pushed back to Oct and him getting moved up I'm sitting at nearly $1,500 in orders coming due that month... time to get saving :lol

Back