1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@cphhicks, its not so simple, not many other companys have the Terminator 1 license.

Some rumors say Neca make a 18" T-800, but no figure comes. Further Neca make no high end or middle end products. In the past they make busts and statues, bot now only figures.

Yeah, I'm sure the experts can chime in here, but from my understanding the consensus was that his pants on the film were an almost olive drab color. New figure's pants are pretty brown.

g79413581.jpg

pants.jpg

When Hot Toys pack the Kyle Reese figure a extra "Missing Link" T-800 headsculpt, that can push the sell.

This is a good idea Rider had, we were talking about it in PM. Packing a T-800 headsculpt with Reese would possibly be an added incentive for people to buy him.

Though the question would be up in the air as to whether that headsculpt would be made in their more current aesthetic of Arnold's likeness or in the old MMS aesthetic to fit MMS136. The ''missing link'' head being of course this one:

https://b1.filmpro.ru/c/101252.jpg

This is a good idea Rider had, we were talking about it in PM. Packing a T-800 headsculpt with Reese would possibly be an added incentive for people to buy him.

Though the question would be up in the air as to whether that headsculpt would be made in their more current aesthetic of Arnold's likeness or in the old MMS aesthetic to fit MMS136. The ''missing link'' head being of course this one:

https://b1.filmpro.ru/c/101252.jpg

Have you lost your mind, that will never happen:lol

I like the idea of a Kyle Reese MMS with Arnold accessory packed in - & as a-dev said, the precedent's already been set.

They've done it for other licenses as well (albeit some were SSC exclusives).

I *hope* we get a new Kyle Reese as depicted by Michael Biehn, rather than the new Kyle Reese as portrayed in the new Terminator Genisys movie....

I *hope* we get a new Kyle Reese as depicted by Michael Biehn, rather than the new Kyle Reese as portrayed in the new Terminator Genisys movie....

I doubt whether HT will touch that film at all what with everything else that's coming out next year. Maybe they'll announce it but then pull a Prometheus.

Just release a T1 Endo and Kyle Reese and call it a day.

If they make T5 figures before those two, I'll be pissed. My Uncle Bob and T-1000 variations are duking it out on the shelves, but my '84 Arnold's got no one to beat around. Need. Kyle. Reese. Hopefully those pipe bombs that are sculpted on this figures' base is Hot Toys looking at reference for Kyle Reese and they threw those on here as they develop him. Atleast that tells me they're looking at the film and see scenes with Reese instead of just looking at promotional pictures of Arnold as the Terminator.

I mean, Kyle Reese was their first MMS figure, how are you gonna remake all these other characters and not revisit the character that started it all.

Just release a T1 Endo and Kyle Reese and call it a day.

I mean, Kyle Reese was their first MMS figure, how are you gonna remake all these other characters and not revisit the character that started it all.

Yep ,had it along with a great T1 Reese Custom (post Police Station). And I would add a DIECAST ENDO. I hope the pipe bomb on this base was a precursor... we'll see

DSC01906.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back