Hot Toys The Spirit Silken floss spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
001qqo.jpg
002ufj.jpg

From Toyworld.

r0015869.jpg

r0015872.jpg

r0015873.jpg

r0015871.jpg

That neck seam is atrocious. Sweet lord. Looks really low grade.

Here's some pics of Silken Floss with Octopus in his Nazi uniform. Not sure what Nazi suit was used, but it IS a custom figure using the head and gloved hands from the HT figure.

r0015876.jpg

r0015878.jpg

r0015880.jpg

Photo Credit: RRAAYY

Last edited:
The hair looks really bad. Like Barbie. This is why I prefer sculpted hair especially on female figures so they looks less dollish. I was originally tempted to get this one but after these pics it's an easy pass for me.

Yea, that join between the hair and face is awful. It was on the ERT famale figure too, but at least the hair could cover it. To me this production piece actually looks less like Scarlett than the prototype pics did. I was looking to pick up the sculpt at least, but I may pass now. If they do Scarlett from IM2, I hope they manage a better likeness.

The hair looks really bad. Like Barbie. This is why I prefer sculpted hair especially on female figures so they looks less dollish. I was originally tempted to get this one but after these pics it's an easy pass for me.

I completely understand what you mean about "Barbie-like" but I think sculpted hair that's long looks absolutely like garbage. Just my opinion. I've never seen a single figure with sculpted long hair that looked good especially when you turn the head. Short hair? YES. But not long.

I still want her! I'm a girl and have some barbies in my collection anyways :lol

anybody have one on pre-order and don't want her anymore?

She doesn't look Hot Toys quality and looks more like a doll. I think the hair looks bad and to top it off paying more than $100 for a figure from such a ^^^^ty movie is absurd, imo.

I like Scarlett so here's hoping Black Widow is a better figure.

I want to see some photos of her without her little hairnet. I hope her hair is long enough to style differently.

I don't mind rooted hair, I can't imagine Silk Spectre without it and I think she looks great.

Silken Floss could have had plastic hair like Sheva from the RE line and I'm sure she would have looked better. But I don't dislike her because of that, I don't like the neck and overall, not sure she's as best as they could have done. She seems half assed. Her hair would have been better if it was gelled or glued down so it wouldn't get all messy.

I like her, she looks more doll-ish... but I want her. I will definitely redress her though and redo her hair.

Back