Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the scout but not the bike.
The cradle to the foot pads imo is better made with metal. Just too delicate for a plastic design and it is functional part to boot.

Hope against hope that Bandai will come out with a 1/6 scale model kit of it. They already done one in 1/12.

I got the scout but not the bike.
The cradle to the foot pads imo is better made with metal. Just too delicate for a plastic design and it is functional part to boot.

Hope against hope that Bandai will come out with a 1/6 scale model kit of it. They already done one in 1/12.

The 1/12 Bandai kit is extremely fragile. I would still buy troopers in 1/6 if they did more than the Stormtrooper but the bike was super fragile.

Just based on the SS video, the bike looks to be a significant step up from SS speeder-bike. Really wanting a ROTJ version now.

Just based on the SS video, the bike looks to be a significant step up from SS speeder-bike. Really wanting a ROTJ version now.

This bike has a few sculpt differences to the ROTJ version, so it's not simply a matter of HT just painting it brown. Maybe HT wouldn't care, and maybe many fans wouldn't care, but HT does seem to have gotten pretty accuracy obsessed, enough to make a distinct ROTJ stormie figure that had subtly different helmet and even armor pieces.

Looks like a great set in the video and I think it's sold me on a pair of these to replicate the scene from the show. Hoping for a longshot Kuiil preorder on May 4th to go with these and IG-11.

I still don't want a bike, but I almost buckled and pre-ordered the Scout during the video.

There's something about just how ridiculous he looks with his saggy tit armour, sloppy outfit and grime that's kind of appealing.

But then I held off. It's just too comical, too far from the ROTJ Scout that I'm really waiting for.

So far I've only been buying Moff Gideon's well equipped and presented Remnant - Incinerator, Death, Transport, Shore - and avoided the rattier Remnant troopers.

I'll continue to wait for the inevitable ROTJ Scout.

This looks great, but I really wish this was the rotj set. I would be in for multiple. The mandalorian version doesn?t interest me at all, but damn I am jealous this isn?t a rotj scout.

you and me both.
id buy 3.
1 for Luke and Leia and 1 each with the scout.
The excess scout would be posed with Endor Han (whenever that happens,if ever)and Chewie.

I do think HT ROTJ scout and bike will happen but I just don't think it will be nearly as soon as we all want. Probably three years minimum until collectors have them in hand:(

I think this next to the ROTJ would look great on display due to the contrast between both troopers and the bikes.

ROTJ will definitely happen. But as some have mentioned it doesn?t seem like a straight colour swap on the bike so I think they will take awhile in between this release and a potential 40th ROTJ release.

Probably re release of ROTJ Fett, new ROTJ Vader, maybe re release Emperor. Slave Leia, Admiral Ackbar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROTJ will definitely happen. But as some have mentioned it doesn?t seem like a straight colour swap on the bike so I think they will take awhile in between this release and a potential 40th ROTJ release.

Probably re release of ROTJ Fett, new ROTJ Vader, maybe re release Emperor. Slave Leia, Admiral Ackbar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slave Leia will probably never happen

I gave in and preorderd it looks to cool to pass up and I don't want to take a chance of it getting waitlisted.

Back