Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't Phicen make a large bust version? Add some padding to the costume and maybe it would work + headsculpt.

She doesn't just have a large bust tho. She's thicc. Her arms and thighs are larger than any female figure body currently out there. Even the statue by Sideshow slimmed her down.

:lecture

:lol

I feel it's a case of "stay on target", wait for the ROTJ version. Don't jump on this, because in the long run he's just going to be a comedy trooper and not a army builder.

Definitely. We might be waiting a long time. Hot toys seems to have forgotten that they make ot figures. Lando and snowspeeder Luke are all we have on the horizon and they don?t release until next year. In 20 years, I could be 65 and still waiting for the rotj scout, bespin han, and C3po.

That's why I preordered this and Sideshow C3PO.
I need these figures now, not in 10 years.
And even If Hot Toys release them sooner, I can still sell them.

She doesn't just have a large bust tho. She's thicc. Her arms and thighs are larger than any female figure body currently out there. Even the statue by Sideshow slimmed her down.

I'd put up with "good enough" if they just used a large bust body and the rest was decent - sculpt, costume. Esp. if not paying HT price.

I do not find the Mando Scout as comical. And the white bike is way better colour than the brown IMHO.
Mando scout is exceptionally weathered, white bike colour looks more Empire and shows the detail more.

I think I might end up getting just a ROTJ scout. Will be cleaner and slightly different. Scout trooper is definitely my favorite so having two would be prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just joined the collective... :thud:

My Son of a Kuiil, bad robot, manufacturer's protocol and dictate loving, nurse droid IG-11 Mk 2 needs his ride.

Just because Sideshow has ONE of these means nothing about when it's going to actually release. They air mailed it over to them for a reveal. That's it. With the state of cargo shipping now, even if they wanted to do a 'surprise' release in the US they couldn't possibly make it happen.

I do not find the Mando Scout as comical. And the white bike is way better colour than the brown IMHO.
Mando scout is exceptionally weathered, white bike colour looks more Empire and shows the detail more.

I think I might end up getting just a ROTJ scout. Will be cleaner and slightly different. Scout trooper is definitely my favorite so having two would be prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More like exceptionally toasted, kind of a "in the oven maybe ten minutes too long" look.:lol

LWKaJss.jpg

Just because Sideshow has ONE of these means nothing about when it's going to actually release. They air mailed it over to them for a reveal. That's it. With the state of cargo shipping now, even if they wanted to do a 'surprise' release in the US they couldn't possibly make it happen.

When was the last time Sideshow unboxed something that hadnt even been released in HK though?

I mean at the very least it means the Hong Kong release is likely eminent if Hot Toys had a final boxed retail copy to send Sideshow.

But yes, even if this dropped in Hong Kong tomorrow, Sideshow wouldn’t start delivering them for 2-6 months.

I mean at the very least it means the Hong Kong release is likely eminent if Hot Toys had a final boxed retail copy to send Sideshow.

But yes, even if this dropped in Hong Kong tomorrow, Sideshow wouldn’t start delivering them for 2-6 months.
When do you think this would be wait listed?

Oh my! :lol Wow yum!

"ATTENTION ALL IMPERIAL PERSONAL EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY...
NOW BEING SERVED IN THE COMMISSARY DECK #66:
IMPERIAL STORM SLIDERS!"
:chase :yess:

Last edited:
Now that we have a year+ to wait for release Edit: I meant coming soon! (duh... Like maybe might be Apr. 2021 - Jun. 2021??), it's time to come to terms with the size of the Speeder. During the reveal it's plain to see that at 1/6 scale this bike is quite large...

SB Dimensions:
Height: 6.69" (169.93 mm) | Width: 4.33" (109.98 mm) | Depth: 20.67" (525.02 mm) This puppy needs space!

So, it's obvious I'll need to be looking for a sealed, dust resistant display unit. After a quick look at Ikea's online catalog, the Besta cabs seem to have the necessary dimensions to hold it. I know it's not HT largest 1/6 vehicle (BB Tumbler?), but I'd like keep it enclosed and protected on the shelf, and still have a shelf or two above or below like maybe a 3 shelf Besta frame with glass doors?

Has anyone thought about how they plan to display the Speederbike and what commercially available cabinets they plan to use? I would truly value and appreciate hearing your thoughts. Thanks!

Last edited:
Now that we have a year+ to wait for release, it time to come to terms with the size of the Speeder. During the reveal it's plain to see that at 1/6 scale this bike is quite large...

SB Dimensions:
Height: 6.69" (169.93 mm) | Width: 4.33" (109.98 mm) | Depth: 20.67" (525.02 mm) This puppy needs space!

So, it's obvious I'll need to be looking for a sealed, dust resistant display unit. After a quick look at Ikea's online catalog, the Besta cabs seem to have the necessary dimensions to hold it. I know it's not HT largest 1/6 vehicle (BB Tumbler?), but I'd like keep it enclosed and protected on the shelf, and still have a shelf or two above or below like maybe a 3 shelf Besta frame with glass doors?

Has anyone thought about how they plan to display the Speederbike and what commercially available cabinets they plan to use? I would truly value and appreciate hearing your thoughts. Thanks!

Could also use a Stuva. I have a couple Sideshow Speeder Bikes and they fit just fine on top of a detolf or two. Just dust occasionally. The bike and scout are weathered up pretty good so personally I wouldn't consider a sealed cabinet necessary.

They probably just want to boost pre-order sales of this before they get to release. Tooling for that would be expensive, so they would have pretty clear break even points regarding numbers needed to cover tooling costs etc. Sure the Endor volumes will also add to the count, but it is a strange move which means they did it for a reason.

Back