Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slave Leia will probably never happen

Probably not. But image the sales records set if they offered Slave Leia, Boushh Leia, and a deluxe two pack with both and a couple extra accessories. They could use the seamless body they are making for Ahsoka for Slave Leia.

Probably not. But image the sales records set if they offered Slave Leia, Boushh Leia, and a deluxe two pack with both and a couple extra accessories. They could use the seamless body they are making for Ahsoka for Slave Leia.

Boushh Leia is a big want for me. But if I got a Slave Leia then I'd need to get Jabba, deeper and deeper the rabbit hole goes.

I gave in and preorderd it looks to cool to pass up and I don't want to take a chance of it getting waitlisted.

Well, it was an iffy purchase for me re the budget and not being a main character; but after the vid, I'm glad I PO'd.

Since I am getting IG anyway. It's just gonna look too good on the shelf; tho it does make me mad thinking Cara should be there too with Mando, IG, and baby.

This set is quite honestly perfect.
I have been wanting this forever. A scout with speeder bike. Hot Toys really outdid themselves. The weathering, detail...looks super impressive.

Maybe I will be getting this in before my Mando Beskar haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This set is quite honestly perfect.
I have been wanting this forever. A scout with speeder bike. Hot Toys really outdid themselves. The weathering, detail...looks super impressive.

Maybe I will be getting this in before my Mando Beskar haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a feeling a lot of us will be getting in sets before our Beskar Mando deluxe.

Well, it was an iffy purchase for me re the budget and not being a main character; but after the vid, I'm glad I PO'd.

Since I am getting IG anyway. It's just gonna look too good on the shelf; tho it does make me mad thinking Cara should be there too with Mando, IG, and baby.

Sassafras, here's hoping that a third party might produce something really close to a Cara Dune figure, but I have my doubts. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts.

The only third party 1/6 Star Wars figure I can think of that made it to the stores is the Saber Master a.k.a. Mace Windu figure that actual turned out great. Cara Dune I think would be a tough one to do due to her body type. It would take a full on custom body to make that one happen and I don’t see any third party companies doing that.

The only third party 1/6 Star Wars figure I can think of that made it to the stores is the Saber Master a.k.a. Mace Windu figure that actual turned out great. Cara Dune I think would be a tough one to do due to her body type. It would take a full on custom body to make that one happen and I don’t see any third party companies doing that.

Doesn't Phicen make a large bust version? Add some padding to the costume and maybe it would work + headsculpt.

I still don't want a bike, but I almost buckled and pre-ordered the Scout during the video.

There's something about just how ridiculous he looks with his saggy tit armour, sloppy outfit and grime that's kind of appealing.

But then I held off. It's just too comical, too far from the ROTJ Scout that I'm really waiting for.

So far I've only been buying Moff Gideon's well equipped and presented Remnant - Incinerator, Death, Transport, Shore - and avoided the rattier Remnant troopers.

I'll continue to wait for the inevitable ROTJ Scout.

Yeah the saggy chest armor is a very strange one - I guess HT had to match the costume, but inaccurate fan-made armor worn by an overweight cosplayer becoming new canon is oh-so SW.:lol

Slave Leia will probably never happen

Custom is the way to go with that one - it's pretty easy with the kit, looks decent enough, and is only a little more than half the cost of what a HT version would be (which would come with a bunch of stuff no one would use and cost $250 - rationalized by it being a seamless body.)

The only third party 1/6 Star Wars figure I can think of that made it to the stores is the Saber Master a.k.a. Mace Windu figure that actual turned out great. Cara Dune I think would be a tough one to do due to her body type. It would take a full on custom body to make that one happen and I don?t see any third party companies doing that.
I'm sure there are folks that are gonna take this the wrong way on here, but if any third party wanted to make her, they could probably use a male body and modify it with padding and a structure suit under her costume.

NECA did that with Dorothy from the Golden Girls lol.

You're so ignorant of the current political propensity in Disney/Lucasfilm to actually expect a Slave Leia to be happening.

How can they release Team Suit Tony when they sent this to Sideshow to unbox already? Just weird.

Are they really waiting until May 4th to release this? No Rex then

Yeah the saggy chest armor is a very strange one - I guess HT had to match the costume, but inaccurate fan-made armor worn by an overweight cosplayer becoming new canon is oh-so SW.:lol

:lecture

:lol

I feel it's a case of "stay on target", wait for the ROTJ version. Don't jump on this, because in the long run he's just going to be a comedy trooper and not a army builder.

Back