Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully it will have a new head sculpt. As long as it does, I imagine I will purchase it.

I will buy unless there is another Luke variant in TLJ which HT is planning. Plus, this head my be a plalceholder. (not likely I know, but :pray:)

I don't think the outfit is that bad. You can tell that the sculpt is just a placeholder until the official reveal.

Hobo skywalker! Hilarious! Where is is his "will fight sith for food" sign?:) no wonder kylo went to the dark side. I actually prefer his TFA outfit, but I'm still curious about this especially if we find out luke is a Sith lord, and that kylo is actually a hero. It would be quite the shocker if so.

Looks like a very, very early prototype thrown together for the Con.

Yeah, I would put good money on that being a simple filler for the head to get it out for the show and that we get a completely different sculpt by ordering shown. I like this look, it'll match the ROTJ Luke better than the white robed version.

Yeah, I would put good money on that being a simple filler for the head to get it out for the show and that we get a completely different sculpt by ordering shown. I like this look, it'll match the ROTJ Luke better than the white robed version.

Looks similar to what they did with the GotG2 figures, where the announcements were basically a bash of the vol 1 figs with a couple new things, while later pics looked way better and had new sculpts.

Hobo Skywalker is actually pretty apt description. Since he is in exile and all alone on Atchoo.....bless you....

So it's a compliment to the design crew....

Yoda was in pretty shabby clothing also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do think it's a place holder though. They didn't want to have a headless Luke on the floor and they had to show him with Rey. The figure isn't coming out (most likely) until Q4 2018 or Q1 2019, so there's a lot of time to finalize it. Rey on the other hand looks near completion. Could be as early as Q2 or Q3 2018.

I like Toad Skywalker.

I think he will clean up though, before he heads out.

He switches to dark Jedi robes in the 3 act

F37864E9-B53D-48DE-A2CE-2EFFBE0DEA99.jpg

Do the arm wraps on Rey look any different than the TFA ones?

I might pick up an extra set from ToyAnxiety or something for my Resistance Rey, since it looks like she is wearing those in that outfit as well as opposed to the grey ones at the end of TFA (for whatever reason).

The Rey sculpt is better than the TFA one for sure, but I was definitely hoping for a more angry Rey. I like her lower teeth showing angry face =P

Back