Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look rad. Though, it seems odd that it's just a recolor of his TFA robes (and seemingly removes the glove again, but wears a glove on the other hand). Hopefully it's not just a photoshop or recolor for the card game lol

Look closer at the pic they are a lot different then TFA robes.

Ok I'm torn. The act 3 Luke looks dope and reminds me of Anakin in ROTS. Might have to wait and see how these turn out.

I'm sure there's much reworking to be done with this figure, but my early impression is that I'm glad I got TFA version, with its flaws and all. I personally prefer the white and beige robes.

I just watched Blade Runner 2049. Very good movie. Visuals and music were spectacular !

Anyway, they also had TLJ as a trailer beforehand. It reminded me with the training of Rey. Where Rey mentions the Light, the Dark and the Balance or Grey. Given they've set all this up in Rebels with Bandu (or however you say it) I think this is where they'll go in TLJ. No more extremes with Jedi and Sith. But something more powerful in the middle.

Just my thoughts...

I love this
e9c0527d892775fc4cacff9b021230f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Indeed! Perhaps we will get a new HS and this is just a stand in?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Man Hamill is aging quickly....shooting these films and all the press stuff must really take a toll on these guys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a teaser shot of this outfit I really liked but now that I see it in full I prefer the tfa look. I like the visable mech hand too. Going to keep my order for the tfa now and will see about this tlj version in about 15 months. Probably will need to dirty up the tfa some.

Back