Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the broom handle thing in his hand? Almost looks like a paddle (rowing? spanking?)

This figure seems to have the same long arms/short legs thing the TFA version has. It's nice it's really well weathered though - the TFA outfit seems to have no weathering.

It's a staff of sorts with a reptile head on the end. You can see it a bit better in the promo shots of Luke for the movie

What is the broom handle thing in his hand? Almost looks like a paddle (rowing? spanking?)

This figure seems to have the same long arms/short legs thing the TFA version has. It's nice it's really well weathered though - the TFA outfit seems to have no weathering.

same big feet too

Large boots aside, the proportions on this figure are looking so much better than on the TFA figure, which is another plus for me.

the neck is obviously still long, and his arms are bent at the elbow, very hard to tell if anything has been fixed

Agree on all points. The stick seems like an odd thing for an all powerful jedi master to be toting around.

And yeah the TFA giddup looks freshly laundered. Odd for an island hermit. But I am buying it anyway. Han needs his old pal and if nothing else that pair makes for a nice bookend OT display.

same big feet too

Yeah you're right - his boots in the movie look smaller/thinner. Belt looks a bit oversized and thick on the HT too.

PHCBTwWhfKU1GG_1_l.jpg

Yeah you're right - his boots in the movie look smaller/thinner. Belt looks a bit oversized and thick on the HT too.

PHCBTwWhfKU1GG_1_l.jpg

you single handedly ruined this fig for me :lol

hopefully the official pics are better, the outfit needs to be more accurately fitted, and yeah belt is off

you single handedly ruined this fig for me :lol

hopefully the official pics are better, the outfit needs to be more accurately fitted, and yeah belt is off

I know it's probably just a mock-up using the TFA fig, but this TLJ fig doesn't capture Luke's proportions very well to me.

Has anyone tried a body swap on the TFA figure? Might help this one too if they don't fix anything by release... which hopefully they do

He's not bad but I too prefer the white TFA outfit. We'll see what he comes with. If he's got a lightsaber and the led arm and everything, I may get him but if he's pretty barebones like TFA, I'll probably just get that one and let him hold one of my other figure's sabers.

I’m trying to get one Luke from each movie he’s in, so I’ll see there’s another outfit that better represents his role in TLJ. I like this look, and it’s cool that his gloved hand is so different to the exposed artificial TFA hand, but we shall see how long he spends like this.

There is probably a very good reason why this figure doesn't come with a light saber. Just because Rey handed it to him, doesn't mean that he took it from her.

This hermit version of Luke harkens back to the way Luke found the self-exiled Yoda who was also sans saber.

As for me, he will be an instant buy for me. I'm planning on purchasing every single version of Luke Skywalker that Hot Toys plans to offer.

Just sayin'.:wave

Also important to note regarding his metal hand....how do we know this Luke doesn't come with that same hand? It's possible he comes with both.

Porgs could very well be the logical conclusion to Midichlorians...

...little living Force beings that "consort" with Luke and tell him things.

Yes, it's terrible, which makes me think it will come true.

Urrghhh... I was really really hoping to see old Luke wreking **** in TLJ, but seeing him with no LS could be a bad sign :(

Back