Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need to get a Bob figure from the Toy Biz line, but i do have all three versions of Batman and one of the Jokers: (need the curl one)

b494-1.jpg

Ah, the simpler times. :)

M.

Toy Biz used a repainted Kenner Super powers collection Batman for the prototype photographed on the packaging.

I still need to get a Bob figure from the Toy Biz line, but i do have all three versions of Batman and one of the Jokers: (need the curl one)

b494-1.jpg

Ah, the simpler times. :)

M.

What, if any, were the differences between the Batmans, was/is one of the three rarer than the others?

You can still find the toybiz 89' figs at local collectible shows for around $10 a pop. I've been meaning to get these again. I've always loved the 1989 Batman font ................. good memories.

What, if any, were the differences between the Batmans, was/is one of the three rarer than the others?

From what I remember it was just the face was different. One came with the Keaton Jaw, the other was round and the final one was a square jaw. They all came with the same accessories a grappel gun and a batarang.

Ewww, that looks like ____ compared to before. WTF did they do? I don't like the bulkier, "accurate" look. Not crazy about that hair either.

Eh, I'm sure it'll be better, but come on now three shows and still no official specs/pics?

Its a POS pic, nothing more. Its the exact same figure.

Hat hair makes me think we'll see at least another version, possibly with 2 sculpts.

Yeah the hair is looking a bit too flattish in places because of the removeable hat but definitely liking the bulkier look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back