Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I can handle seeing a Keaton Batman. I might have a seizure from the excitement!

This is the first JOKER I owned...

toybiz-joker.JPG

As Joker would say... "Crap... Crap... Crap."

But then there was Bob... strangely more accurate...

-298091107073888920.jpg

These two figures helped kick start my collecting fever that has held to this day.

This is the first JOKER I owned...

toybiz-joker.JPG

As Joker would say... "Crap... Crap... Crap."

But then there was Bob... strangely more accurate...

-298091107073888920.jpg

These two figures helped kick start my collecting fever that has held to this day.

And for it, you get to thank one of the worst companies to ever exist in the industry. :lol

Didn't Avi Arad own ToyBiz back then? He bought Marvel too. Then he sold Marvel, and now its jamming.

I blame Avi for The Joker figure. Once Kenner got the license at least they made an attempt at a Nicholson likeness.

Didn't Avi Arad own ToyBiz back then? He bought Marvel too. Then he sold Marvel, and now its jamming.

I blame Avi for The Joker figure. Once Kenner got the license at least they made an attempt at a Nicholson likeness.

I remember putting vinegar in the Joker's squeezeball to clean it out and remove the plasticy smell. When my dad asked what the Joker did, I remember squirting him in the face by accident (since it's not like you could aim it). I had a week's grounding to contemplate why I didn't make sure all the vinegar had been washed out too. :yess: :lol

And for it, you get to thank one of the worst companies to ever exist in the industry. :lol

I 100% agree they had by far the worst figs EVER! I walked into a collectible toy store some years back and bashed Toy Biz, the owner looked at me and told me he loved the company...he went out of business.

I remember putting vinegar in the Joker's squeezeball to clean it out and remove the plasticy smell. When my dad asked what the Joker did, I remember squirting him in the face by accident (since it's not like you could aim it). I had a week's grounding to contemplate why I didn't make sure all the vinegar had been washed out too. :yess: :lol

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

:lol:lol:lol

"Hey dad, have a little whiff of my posy."

Btmn_0586.jpg

Good story.

:lol

How could you get grounded for that? It's too funny. He asked, right? If you squirted Mom then he would have laughed.

Considering they were divorced, I probably could've earned some green for it. :lol

But yeah, he started spitting and making a prune face and I thought he was playing it off, until I smelled the vinegar. Given he was a drunk, and likely stoned on Coedine at the time, I'm just lucky he didn't toss Joker in the trash. :lol

Tommy Wong posted this earlier. Nothing super amazing awesome!...but still neat.

300459_10150271180467113_638462112_7527589_2238853_n.jpg

Considering they were divorced, I probably could've earned some green for it. :lol

But yeah, he started spitting and making a prune face and I thought he was playing it off, until I smelled the vinegar. Given he was a drunk, and likely stoned on Coedine at the time, I'm just lucky he didn't toss Joker in the trash. :lol

:lol :lol :lol awww...comere you! :1-1:

:goodpost: Good story man :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back