Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering have these been posted yet? If i remember right, some people were wanting to see the back of Joker? Might be the new Predator actually, I'm not sure :lol

But yeah, if they have been posted before, my bad. Just thought I'd share incase they haven't been, since the post itself on toy-world is somewhat new.

11073123082d31ed7613bda78d.jpg

That is clearly the best sculpt to date in the Hot Toys universe... you would be crazy to argue that... damn amazing.

M.

Wookster confirmed it to be Song Hye Hyun if i'm not mistaken.

Best HT sculptor for my money.

That is clearly the best sculpt to date in the Hot Toys universe... you would be crazy to argue that... damn amazing.

M.

:lecture Im with ya

Better than yulli and kojun IMO. Cant believe that they are the Chief sculptors though :lol

M.

It is fantastic, however would it be as good in flesh tone?

Flesh tone s harder and could make or break the sculpt, this is second to me behind the DX Jack Sparrow.

But i'm not arguing with ya, at least not when your post count is 666 :horror

It is fantastic, however would it be as good in flesh tone?

Flesh tone s harder and could make or break the sculpt, this is second to me behind the DX Jack Sparrow.

I agree. Sparrow just edges this out. :exactly:

I agree. Sparrow just edges this out. :exactly:

i love both sculpts, and while i think the Depp sculpt is absolutely amazing what makes this edge the Depp sculpt out is the texturing on the face and the minute lines coming from the eyes and over the cheeks, it's ridiculously good, and certainly something i havent seen in any HS yet. Also the slightly saggy face not to mention the fact he's smiling and showing teeth...thats what edges this HS out, not by much, both are fantastic.

i love both sculpts, and while i think the Depp sculpt is absolutely amazing what makes this edge the Depp sculpt out is the texturing on the face and the minute lines coming from the eyes and over the cheeks, it's ridiculously good, and certainly something i havent seen in any HS yet. Also the slightly saggy face not to mention the fact he's smiling and showing teeth...thats what edges this HS out, not by much, both are fantastic.

-20 testosterone points for picking Johnny over Jack.

Where in this thread does it say when this is coming out? This looks way better than TDK Joker. I cant wait for this to come out.

Posted in the Batman thread.

This was posted a little over an hour ago on FB by hottoys, ( you should check out my update on the iron monger thread ;D )

Where do I sign up for all three (cant wait to see hottoys Keaton)

223004_10150253181782344_58690437343_7810447_6799913_n.jpg

284044_10150253182937344_58690437343_7810463_2218800_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back