Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a little bulkier as he should be, which is great but hat hair looks worse the more I look at it. Hopefully not final/is possible to switch out with normal hair/we get a non-hat hair sculpt.

I can't believe that we finally get a pic sans hat and whomever took the pic only snapped one at a terrible angle :slap

im guessing that was from the singapore show...anybody here from there that could possibly be posting?

I have a friend from Singapore who attended the show, gonna ask her to take a few good shots :wave

I'm liking the added bulk.

Looks good, same figure. His hair doesn't look flat to me :dunno

picture.php

I like the padding HT did too. Fills out the shirt and jacket more just like Nicholson did. I still think the hair looks a bit odd in that pic.

I like the padding HT did too. Fills out the shirt and jacket more just like Nicholson did. I still think the hair looks a bit odd in that pic.

From what I could see they did get the little tufts of hair from hat head correct which is pretty cool....I still think better pics will show the true awesomeness of this, dont lose faith.

Figure is awesome and the padding helps i think a lot. And as for the hair i think the angle of the picture makes it look flatter than it probably is, it's taken on an angle so we can't see its height as if it were straight on. There's parts of the movie where his hair looks like that. looks like the scene where he's cutting vicky vale's picture

Figure is awesome and the padding helps i think a lot. And as for the hair i think the angle of the picture makes it look flatter than it probably is, it's taken on an angle so we can't see its height as if it were straight on. There's parts of the movie where his hair looks like that. looks like the scene where he's cutting vicky vale's picture

The little tufts of hair or wings of hair I think are from the first reveal when Joker confronts Grissom.

I'm still stoked for this figure and just think the camera angle isn't showing his best side :lol it's all good.

I also like the fatter look that he has. The hair does look too flat though. Joker's hair had more volume than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back