Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Classic Pred released today and Hot Toys saying we should see others this week, could we possibly get two DX's by Thurs with this and Luke? Or what are the other thoughts out there as to what is coming by Thursday?

With Classic Pred released today and Hot Toys saying we should see others this week, could we possibly get two DX's by Thurs with this and Luke? Or what are the other thoughts out there as to what is coming by Thursday?

Where did they say there'd be more reveals this week?

With Classic Pred released today and Hot Toys saying we should see others this week, could we possibly get two DX's by Thurs with this and Luke?

Don't get your hopes up.

Just wondering have these been posted yet? If i remember right, some people were wanting to see the back of Joker? Might be the new Predator actually, I'm not sure :lol

But yeah, if they have been posted before, my bad. Just thought I'd share incase they haven't been, since the post itself on toy-world is somewhat new.

11073123082d31ed7613bda78d.jpg

11080202183bf3689747b60764.jpg

Source is here.

great pictures, I hadn't seen them yet...so thank you for that.

I'm still in awe of the damn face on that thing.

I never noticed the buttons before! wow, I can't wait to have this figure... my gosh.

I've never noticed it before, but his shirt, tie, vest and buttons make me think of the Miami Dolphins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back