1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash (CW) - The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I' m married . I watch a lot of stuff that could be considered teen age girl shows. Never really felt the need to either endorse then or put down anyone who enjoys them . it's a cool figure

Hey all I stated was that they're teenage girl shows, if that's a put down you said it not me.

I buy tons of stuff from licenses I hate.

**** YES!

The first couple of seasons of this show are fantastic, and while it's become more hit and miss, I can't wait to own this Flash. Hoping it comes with the hallway of heart to hearts.

Hoping Wells/Thawne is up next!

Yes!! It's about time HT starting making these CW figures, as they have so many great costumes worthy of being in 1/6. :yess:

And personally I kinda prefer this earlier outfit as it fit his body a lot better. The Season 4 outfit had a great design but just looked too much like a thick, padded muscle suit on him.

b4eab3ed-42ef-427b-a56b-78786f87639a.jpg

Nice. I dig this suit way better than the one in the JL movie.

What's the last accessory to the right? I thought it was a hood/unmasked piece, but there's no unmasked head.

I have a feeling the likeness probably hasn't been approved yet, wouldn't be shocked if later on in the show there is a placard with a blurred head.

So cool for a TV/series getting a prototype and possible release, a good surprise, such as when they revealed Netflix Daredevil and The Punisher.

Looks great. Surprising they're making this with all the Flash bootlegs out there.
It's a hard pass for me, I grew so sick of the crappy melodrama and poor storytelling in CW's DC shows that I deleted the last seasons of Flash and Arrow saved on my DVR half way through earlier this year and canceled all future recordings. There may only be one season left of Arrow but I just can't stomach any more. The shows have turned into s-t.

Now do ‘90s Flash, Howard. Then we’ll talk.

Good news is that an older version of the 90's Flash is on this show so there's a good possibility of getting something close to that.

This looks amazing. I'm so glad they went with this suit. I think the earlier suits are much better. Now we just need Supergirl.

Looks great. Surprising they're making this with all the Flash bootlegs out there.
It's a hard pass for me, I grew so sick of the crappy melodrama and poor storytelling in CW's DC shows that I deleted the last seasons of Flash and Arrow saved on my DVR half way through earlier this year and canceled all future recordings. There may only be one season left of Arrow but I just can't stomach any more. The shows have turned into s-t.

Good news is that an older version of the 90's Flash is on this show so there's a good possibility of getting something close to that.

I know, and I’d love to dream (him actually appearing on that Elseworlds crossover episode was almost enough to pull me back in [It didn’t]) and I feel exactly the same way about this figure. I always have had difficulty investing in figures from properties I don’t care about and, had they put this up 5 years ago when I was super hyped for The Flash? I’d have been on this like white on rice. To be completely honest, though, and, maybe this sounds spoiled, I just got burnt out on all the CW ****. Every show started to blur together to the point where it all just seemed like a formulaic, completely derivative timesuck, and the quality of the storytelling just wasn’t there enough for me to invest the hours to get caught up.

At this point, I’d probably say I’d be more hyped by the sight of a Robotman or NegativeMan from Doom Patrol than anything from the Arrowverse.

I've been wanting this figure forever to the point of asking various companies who has the license. I'm buying it and any other CW DC figures they announce.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I have no interest in CW unless it's Smallville Clark and Lex but this does look really great. Batwoman would look pretty awesome as well if they make her

I actually quite like that & might pick it up
Always thought the Star Ace versions were appalling, such horrible looking sculpts but hopefully this will work much better

I've enjoyed the show up to the last 2 seasons when it's just got awful but I would like a Barry figure, just hope we get an Arrow to go with it.

Would die a VERY happy man if they ever do a Batwoman though...dream figure right there

Neil

Back