Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Selling mine if anyone's interested, £250 shipped in the UK :)

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Here is the box. Outside pics of inner black figure box and the inside of the outer cardboard sleeve. It was not like this when it arrived. I keep these behind glass. Two so far have been like this.

I checked mine yesterday and the black inner box is starting to bubble up also, I don't remember it being that way when I got it.

Does anyone know what type of glue to use on the patch on the arm as mine is coming off and I don't want to damage it by using the wrong type of glue. TIA

You could try ironing it with a cloth over top. It got it to stick better on my extra Gordon shirt.

Thanks but I would like something a bit more permanent so I don't have to worry about it once its done.

Does anyone know what type of glue to use on the patch on the arm as mine is coming off and I don't want to damage it by using the wrong type of glue. TIA

I use this (which is also recommended by Kato):

uhu-all-purpose-adhesive-20ml-2593-p.jpg

use a toothpick and apply a bit of it on the patch, and then press it for like 30sec or so. If you do mess it up, this glue's residue is pretty easy to clean up.

Good luck:wave

It's an iron-on patch. It is a permanent solution.

I will try this as a plan B if the glue doesn't do the job.

I use this (which is also recommended by Kato):

uhu-all-purpose-adhesive-20ml-2593-p.jpg

use a toothpick and apply a bit of it on the patch, and then press it for like 30sec or so. If you do mess it up, this glue's residue is pretty easy to clean up.

Good luck:wave

Thanks for the info. I am not sure I can get that make of glue here but I will have a look or try and find something similar. Cheers

I think thats the most generic glue thats easily found in stationary shops, at least in my place.

Buy em on ebay, or if you really need me to, I can help you out :wave.

I think thats the most generic glue thats easily found in stationary shops, at least in my place.

Buy em on ebay, or if you really need me to, I can help you out :wave.

Thanks Hydeous I will keep that in mind.

I would try ironing first. I suspect they just didn't put heat on the patches long enough during manufacturing. I ran the iron over mine and it's been fully stuck in place since October.

If anyone is willing to part with a SWAT suit and accessories let me know, I'll make him a good offer :wink1:
I'm only interested in the SWAT gear without the Gordon head, glasses, ungloved hands or body. PM if you're interested.

If anyone is willing to part with a SWAT suit and accessories let me know, I'll make him a good offer :wink1:
I'm only interested in the SWAT gear without the Gordon head, glasses, ungloved hands or body. PM if you're interested.

Good luck with that, they're hard to find. I've been looking for a few sets myself, to build a SWAT team for my Gordon. Got 2 extras so far, just need 2 more sets.

Who wants to bet that a HT Blake from TDKR will be one of this years toy fair Exc. :exactly:

I def think it'll be Blake. It makes the most sense.

Haha, no way. Calling it now. We're getting Ra's Al Ghul!

It'll be Blake or Gordon.

Hope it's Ra's Al Ghul.

I think it might be Blake, with a working batsignal. And then com Gordon with broken batsignal.

Back