Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

it will ship this week.go back and read...they are behind due to the public holiday.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I think Ss is pulling a Boba Fett 1/6 Exc on this one. Where it sold out instantly during PO time, and when it starts shipping, suddenly they have a instock status for a while.

Just be patient and wait for a week or two guys. No need to get panic on this one, as there will be the inevitable Commissioner Gordon ver later on anyways, should you miss out this one. And by then, most people would prolly sell this one to buy them.

This thing was up for a few days before going to WL. Back during the Guardian Predator fiasco, that went to WL in less than 30 seconds, but then it seemed like everyone who got a WL order got theirs converted.

Just don't be hasty and cancel your WL order, because I've seen instances where people had one convert almost a year later.

I cancelled my wait list order for the 2011 Batman and a week later I received word here that it was back in stock. The Sideshow site was down, so I had to open a cached page to get their number and order it over the phone. I was pretty lucky to get it.

I just talked to SS. They told me my Gordon will probablt be shipping today. Tomorrow at the latest.

gordon was EXTREMELY limited. you won't get one of these unless you have your order in or you go to ebay. i doubt the waitlist will convert.

Finally! Shipping notice

Mine still says shipping soon, but when I talked to sideshow yesterday they said it would ship today. Anyone heard anything different?

Why cancel??:dunno

I sold off another figure to pay for it and it didn't fall through. I can still afford it but i'm trying to control my purchases. I'm trying to tone down on supporting cnaracters. and with the rest of the avengers coming i need the money.

Mine still says shipping soon, but when I talked to sideshow yesterday they said it would ship today. Anyone heard anything different?

I called today and they said that they started shipping yesterday. Mine also still says 'item shipping soon' on my account but they said on the phone that they are processing my order in the warehouse and that it should be shipped out by tonight or at the latest tomorrow morning. I placed my order on 7/30 right before he sold out so depending on when you ordered it should be soon hopefully :impatient:

If anyone is thinking about canceling their order, I'd be willing to take it off your hands, depending on price. :D

I'm beginning to doubt my wait list will convert. :(

If anyone is thinking about canceling their order, I'd be willing to take it off your hands, depending on price. :D

I'm beginning to doubt my wait list will convert. :(

Damn! I wish I would have seen your post before I cancelled 1 hour ago, But hopefully you get him on my cancelation.

Damn! I wish I would have seen your post before I cancelled 1 hour ago, But hopefully you get him on my cancelation.

lol...no worries. I hope so, too. But for real, if anyone else is thinking about canceling, hit me up, and I'll take it off your hands depending on price. :D

i cancelled mine for IM Mk1 instead.
then i got paid a bonus i wasn't expecting.DOH!!!
On the waitlist!!!!LOLOLLOLOLOL.
don't like my chances...sigh

Got my notice its on the way =)

Back