Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Kinda looks like an action man figure....not a high end figure.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

My reservation just CONVERTED! NIIIIOCCCCE!

Resv'd on
2012-07-30 19:03:31

I've got 1 on the way from SS. I picked up some loose parts for about 3 more.:medic

I'll be arming each one of them differently. And they will have different head sculpts.

where did you get the extra parts? I would def like to have a gotham swat team to surround Batman...

Yeahh. Conversion!

Recently watched TDKR and every time I saw Gordon's face I thought of this Hot Toys. Stellar likeness.

I'm so happy...just got an e-mail that my waitlist for this figure is about to become a live order!!

I didn't think I would get him.

SO IT BEGINS! CHALLANGE ACCEPTED?:lol
WALKOFF.jpg

IMG_4327.jpg

My waitlist converted today as well!

:yess:

What day does SS start shipping these? I deleted my notice email.

My e-mail says shortly after 8-31

My waitlist converted but not sure if i want it anymore

My waitlist converted but not sure if i want it anymore

Even if you decide you don't want it I promise you'll be able to sell it for a profit after you get it.

Yes, but if you cancel, then someone else on the waitlist can get one. Think of your fellow freaks!

Does anybody have this figure?? It gets bumped all day every day and i never see any in hand pics :dunno

I just got an email saying this would be shipping soon and my final payment would be taken out on Sept 5. Thats means it will shipping within a few days of that and be here the 2nd week of sept. :panic::panic::panic::panic:

Back