Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Damn! I won't be able to swing this :(
If anyone needs it, please PM me or email me through my profile.

Cheers,
Neo.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Does anybody have this figure?? It gets bumped all day every day and i never see any in hand pics :dunno

I have it for quite a while, so it's out there, I guess people just are not posting pics?

:dunno

I had it pre ordered and found out yesterday that i will no longer be getting it due to the suppliers no longer able to supply. Well P_____ off i am.

I have it for quite a while, so it's out there, I guess people just are not posting pics?

SS is not shipping until next week...we'll see more pics then, I know I'll be posting a few.

I had it pre ordered and found out yesterday that i will no longer be getting it due to the suppliers no longer able to supply. Well P_____ off i am.

Forbidden Planet by any chance?

It was actually premiproducts from Denmark. I have dealt with Christian before and he always provides good service. Think he has just been let down this time. Had it pre ordered for a good price as well. As for Forbidden Planet ? I wouldnt touch them with a barge pole. Full of false statement and over inflated prices.

It hasn't been released via Sideshow yet, so most Western collectors probably won't have this guy yet. Only if you're in Asia or if you paid through the nose and went through Ebay.

That sucks man.

:mad:

They will be selling these at STGCC this weekend. And in 2 weeks time, a toy fair in Indonesia.

HT distribution channels and how they handle the exclusives have been pretty good compared to previous years I must say.

Got my processing email and it says Sept 5th. Anyone needing this figure, let me know. Still available.

Cheers,
Neo.

Damn price is silly nuts on this. SS is charging me $256.47... :gah:

SS, please move out of my state!

Why isn't shipping free on this guy?

The taxes - So Cal.

Yeah, thats why sadly, I used a lot of points on this. :/ for $180.

My wait list just converted...:yess:

Just got my processing email too....Sep. 5 yeah boy :yess:

Even if SS moved out of state, they'd still charge more than pretty much every other retailer. Sure you get 5% back in points, but most retailers have it for at least 10% less MSRP. I'd still buy from someplace else.

That's one thing I hate about the exclusives, SS being the only NA distributor.

WTF $20 for shipping a hot toys figure that is not even double boxed and im in the USA

$25 for me...and im in AUS and that is with Fedex ;)

Back