Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Just got this bad boy in France... Awesome stuff !

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

my review

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbv9Vcrcfhg[/ame]

What body does Jim come with? Is it a Narrow Shoulder TT?

tks for the review deadklown....you don't post much huh....

I'll be pretty disappointed if my wait list doesn't convert to a buy...I only have myself to blame.

Ughhh... can more of you guys cancel already??

Nobody said all people. When is this supposed to ship from SS?

Sept. 5th (or soon thereafter)

Nobody said all people. When is this supposed to ship from SS?

Sorry bro. I was just joking. N no shipping date just yet. They do start to withdraw from accounts on the 5th of Sept. though.

Sorry bro. I was just joking. N no shipping date just yet. They do start to withdraw from accounts on the 5th of Sept. though.

:lol no problem. Tks. So next Wednesday. Guess I should have him by Sept 11. Good deal.

I hope so. Sept. 11th is kind of a bad day... Want to play who's a better poser?:rotfl

TK? How many did you get?

I've got 1 on the way from SS. I picked up some loose parts for about 3 more.:medic

I'll be arming each one of them differently. And they will have different head sculpts.

I hope so. Sept. 11th is kind of a bad day... Want to play who's a better poser?:rotfl

SO IT BEGINS! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED?:lol
WALKOFF.jpg

Last edited:
Back