Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I just saw that forbidden planet in the UK is still selling them. If anyone wants they ship to the US too. They are $260 bucks (not counting shipping and are still up for pre order! In my opinion it's a much better deal than most of the ebay prices

was just there and didn't see it.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Got on the wait list a few weeks ago any chance it will convert? :)

When did you wait list? I'm at 07-30 21:22:11 according to my order history.

When did you wait list? I'm at 07-30 21:22:11 according to my order history.

2012-07-30 19:03:31 here. Still waiting to see if it converts.

I'm still holding out hope that they will make a TDKR Commissioner Gordon so I don't have to worry about missing out on this one.

Happy with this one.......

tumblr_m22mv1kx681r9k3zx.gif

How would you rate this guy rate in terms of numbers and popularity down the track? I have the chance to pick him up and I do like him but a part of me just say's I'm considering it because he's selling out fast.

Do you think he would still sell if a regular Gordon comes out? I'd rather the regular but I don't know if I'm being silly passing this one up.

Still waiting on mine from Sideshow. However, I did pick up a few pieces so that I can assemble a Gotham Swat Team.

I added some extras like a chin cup for the helmet (per the movie), cloth/leather tactical boots (for better ankle articulation), tactical belt and keepers.

And here we go . . . . . .

Hot_Toys_151.jpg
Hot_Toys_155.jpg
Hot_Toys_154.jpg
Hot_Toys_139.jpg
Hot_Toys_149.jpg
Hot_Toys_145.jpg
Hot_Toys_147.jpg
Hot_Toys_144.jpg

I'll be adding more to the team, but here's a peek at the sculpt I chose for this figure . . . . . .

"The night is darkest just before dawn."

Hot_Toys_143.jpg

And I promise you, the dawn is coming!"
Hot_Toys_157.jpg
Hot_Toys_156.jpg
Hot_Toys_158.jpg
Hot_Toys_159.jpg
Hot_Toys_160.jpg

Looks like Lance Armstrong. Pretty cool though. Nice work.

How would you rate this guy rate in terms of numbers and popularity down the track? I have the chance to pick him up and I do like him but a part of me just say's I'm considering it because he's selling out fast.

Do you think he would still sell if a regular Gordon comes out? I'd rather the regular but I don't know if I'm being silly passing this one up.

How much is he?

Wish I could buy this, but I just háve to wait and see if a detective version comes out.

anyone got a link to a good suit for him? ive got a head glasses and stand coming so i just need a cool suit.

Back