Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Keep it.

I'd hang on to it until about a week and a half after it starts shipping to everyone. After that point you risk getting second hand returns.

I guarantee there are going to be people that cancel between now and mid September, in which case, you'll fill that queue.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

When I went to pick up my tumbler (which was still in transit) I asked about Gordon. It's arriving next month, but, it's not overpriced. It's the same as a regular MMS in store. So I have one booked now.

Was rearranging my shelves the other day and realised I have no idea where I'm going to put this guy :dunno

no room on my current Nolan shelves :gah:

Was rearranging my shelves the other day and realised I have no idea where I'm going to put this guy :dunno

no room on my current Nolan shelves :gah:

This is a catastrophe with only one clear solution you must give up your preorder spot to me! :D

Still irate this sold out and is going for 400 plus on ebay... I know I only had myself to blame for not preordering right away but I thought it would be like the exclusive scarecrow thing where I was able to piece together the thing loose for like 120 bucks

but I thought it would be like the exclusive scarecrow thing where I was able to piece together the thing loose for like 120 bucks

Be patient, that day may still come yet.

Remember, this just isn't a Sideshow Exclusive, it'll be available all year round.

I've gotten many exclusives for much better prices by simply waiting and holding off a few months.

Be patient, that day may still come yet.

Remember, this just isn't a Sideshow Exclusive, it'll be available all year round.

I've gotten many exclusives for much better prices by simply waiting and holding off a few months.

You'll still get it. It'll be available again with each show. I never did get the Scarecrow though :thud:

Aren't the shows only in the summer? I would've thought Sideshow's release is the last "official" release of this figure.

Aren't the shows only in the summer? I would've thought Sideshow's release is the last "official" release of this figure.

I think it was last year, there was a picture of one of these 'show' exclusives where a guy was buying dozens of exclusives to re-sell. I think what happens is that Hot Toys makes X of figures, and really they are not piecing these together from other figures, they actually had to fabricate most of what you see. They are going to sell some at the shows, and what's left over to Sideshow or local distributors I would only guess. They aren't going to destroy any figures.

They probably offered a limited supply to Sideshow up-front. Sideshow likes to list items as 'sold out' to get people to get on the wait list because collectors fear one thing, missing out on something. Sideshow exploits this by manipulating the availability of their figures. Watch, all of a sudden they're going to magically 'find' 100 Gordon exclusives, or 100 credit cards will be declined, or a mixture of both of those. This happens a lot.

It really is a weakness for collectors to feel that they'll 'miss out' on something. Think about it, if these were REALLY popular, this won't be the only release.

I got my 2011 Batman from Sideshow a few months ago. Threre's always a chance that they will get more Gordon's in stock.

HotToys - Gotham City SWAT : Full Gear Gordon

img2400.jpg

img2401.gif

img2402.jpg

img2403.jpg

img2409.jpg

img2413.jpg

img2418.jpg

img2419.jpg

img2424.jpg

img2429.jpg

Nice pics! I like the added accessories. Really stand out on the black.

:welcome1:

:clap Wow! Fantastic Pictures, That looks awesome!!

Figure looks fantastic! Can't wait to get mine!

Very nice pics....You must have graduated from the school of OMG photography :wave

I was debating on canceling my pre-order since I have HT Captain America rescue version and GI Joe Crimson Guard Exclusive to pay for next week but after seeing this ..i'll cancel something else. He looks bad ass , who knew Gordon had it in him ! Thanks for the great pics and helping me to decide !! :clap :hi5:

Back