Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Godofcat did a great job making this figure look tactical just by adding a few accessories....Bringing Gordon's bad ass level up to 10

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

How did you make the 360 degree photo. That's awesome.

Here is mine.

Great figure, likeness is perfect and the articulation too !

212218275033ed138812a.jpg

212219135033ed413e306.jpg

:wave

Hot Toys Lt. Jim Gordon

I just got on the wait list for the Lt. Jim Gordon figure. This is my first time being on the wait list and was wondering if I have a good shot at getting the figure or not. Also does anyone think they will be making a Commissioner Gordon, and if I should just wait for that. Thanks!

thecholzz

Probably not a good chance of converting now. And it's really in the air if they are making a commissioner Gordon

I wonder how people can say the iminine version has better likeness. It is obvious that this one is miles ahead.

I wonder how people can say the iminine version has better likeness. It is obvious that this one is miles ahead.

Do you have the iminime ver in hand to make comparison? From the pics alone, it does seem the HT ver is better though.

Had to cancel my PO for Gordon. Hope a fellow Freak gets converted.

Do you have the iminime ver in hand to make comparison? From the pics alone, it does seem the HT ver is better though.

The only thing that looks better on this to me is the hair sculpt and hair line.

Likeness wise the iminime looks better based on pics i've seen of the HT, not to mention the HT looks badly undersized. But the proper test will be to compare both in hand and side by side. Should be able to do that in a month or so...

They are both good - but IMO neither are spot on from all angles. That being said, I own the iminime version and passed on the HT. :monkey1

I find the HT sculpt too "action hero," too young looking and buff.
Even in TDK, Oldman has a little sag to him around the neck and eyes and shows some age. The paint and glasses are top with the HT version and I'd love to see them do a full on Commissioner Gordon someday.

iminime's sculpt just feels more TDK Gordon to me.

They are both good - but IMO neither are spot on from all angles.

Even in TDK, Oldman has a little sag to him around the neck and eyes and shows some age. The paint and glasses are top with the HT version and I'd love to see them do a full on Commissioner Gordon someday.

Yeah agreed with these points

ok thanks I'm not a huge DK Hot toys fan. (I just have Joker 1.0 and Batman DX02) Although I probably will get the new DKR ones and Joker 2.0. I'll just stay on the waiting list and see. Thanks though for the response!

thecholzz

This head sculpt is amazing! Glasses on, (as he doesnt take them off for the majority of the trilogy) it look so close to reality to me, in hand, under natural light it looks stunning! I think the figure truly represents the character from the scene it was based on, he in this scene is made to be a bit like an "action hero" and is made to be "buff"like I suppose, he is bad ass, put the joker in his place in a typical "commissioner" way, like a boss haha thats why this is a swat version and then there maybe a normal version, to emphasise as show the differences

I'm jealous of everyone that has this...where the F is mine Sideshow?!:gah:

I just saw that forbidden planet in the UK is still selling them. If anyone wants they ship to the US too. They are $260 bucks (not counting shipping and are still up for pre order! In my opinion it's a much better deal than most of the ebay prices

209 GBP is not 260 bucks, It's around $330.

They are both good - but IMO neither are spot on from all angles. That being said, I own the iminime version and passed on the HT. :monkey1

i'm glad you passed. only insightful collectors could determine that this figure would sell out amazingly fast and would double in value even before it has shipped. thanks!!!!

Back