Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Hi guys everyone has seen the new hot toys dark knight rises
SWAT Jim Gordon well ive had a go at doing a swat Jim Gordon
Ive still go to stitch swat and gspf in costume add the radio and do
stand
But heres a link to see how works getting on comments please ....
photostream

photostream

https://www.flickr.com/photos/grahamloki/7599266458/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/grahamloki/7599265254/in/photostream/

And heres the hot toys one .............
https://www.flickr.com/photos/grahaml...n/photostream/
So do you think guys !!!!!!!!!!

Quick question bud....where'd you get those pants? :)

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

If someone had told me a month ago that my 1st Nolan Batman figure might be Lt Gordon, I would have thought they were :cuckoo:

I have the Joker 2.0 and Batman on PO but it sounds like Gordon might beat them to my door. Cant wait to order this guy!!

Anyone know a good suit and trench coat I can use for the Gordon body?
I guess eBay would be the place to look?

Having seem TDKR I hope if HT do do another Jim Gordon that'll be from TDK as well....

Having seem TDKR I hope if HT do do another Jim Gordon that'll be from TDK as well....

Count on it..not only will the movie make record money so willl HT...

If someone had told me a month ago that my 1st Nolan Batman figure might be Lt Gordon, I would have thought they were :cuckoo:

I have the Joker 2.0 and Batman on PO but it sounds like Gordon might beat them to my door. Cant wait to order this guy!!

same here. i think i have to get this guy. im not keen on nolans batman design but this 'IS' commissioner Gordon for me. i think i will get him and try to get together a regular outfit for him to wear.

same here. i think i have to get this guy. im not keen on nolans batman design but this 'IS' commissioner Gordon for me. i think i will get him and try to get together a regular outfit for him to wear.

Waste of time and money. HTs will definitely make a trench coat Gordon...probably with the bat signal to entice all of us who plan to snag this one.

My advice...sit back & wait on it.

Waste of time and money. HTs will definitely make a trench coat Gordon...probably with the bat signal to entice all of us who plan to snag this one.

My advice...sit back & wait on it.

It's not like buying this will lose you any money if they do make another one. This thing well sell for at least it's worth. And if Hot Toys never makes another Gordon than at least you would still have this one.

It's not like buying this will lose you any money if they do make another one. This thing well sell for at least it's worth. And if Hot Toys never makes another Gordon than at least you would still have this one.

Not suggesting he not buy this one. I'm suggesting he doesn't waste his time & money sourcing a custom trench coat Gordon. HTs will crank that out for sure.

Read both post! :slap Mine AND the one I was responding to!

Not suggesting he not buy this one. I'm suggesting he doesn't waste his time & money sourcing a custom trench coat Gordon. HTs will crank that out for sure.

Read both post! :slap

Oh, thought you were saying to wait entirely for a new Gordon and not waste money on this figure and a trench coat. My apologies :wave

It's all good bro! I know I'm on the hook for this one and the inevitable trench coat Gordon.

How much is this one gonna cost on PO?

Back