Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

1284123330_chris-hansen-gif.gif

SnakeDoc

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

We need a tutorial on how and when to use the SSC coupons, the same with the reward points, I used my $14 rewards points on the 89 Batmobile... that was a stupid idea, but I had not idea you actually don't get any reward points on the current buy if you use your reward points :monkey2

I totally ____ed myself when I first bought something from SS. Ordered EX Bruce and EX Mk VI in one order with a $10 off code. Lost out on a lot of points.

They should be more clear about this stuff.

I totally ____ed myself when I first bought something from SS. Ordered EX Bruce and EX Mk VI in one order with a $10 off code. Lost out on a lot of points.

They should be more clear about this stuff.

Yes, all that $10 off codes, never actually worth to use, because any Hot Toys figure will give you around $14-$20 on reward points.

The $10 off code is worth to use if:

1) you'll never going to buy from SS again.

2) you're buying something under $100.

As a huge batman collector, this figure is not that exciting to me. Does anyone else agree? It just seems too boring to me.. Would have loved a trench coat gordon with a Bat signal.

I like how figure looks! I only don't like too much price!

I got a quote on this today. 2200rmb ($330 aprox) shipped HK to SH.

They will have this at the Guangzhou TF as well. Just be patient. :lol

Now I know why sellers think they can get away with ridiculous preorders on Ebay.

Because they do.

SWAT Gordon=Epic moment of baddassery
Commissioner Gordon=The Legend

:lecture

And I want them both.

No way I would buy this just to stick the head on a badly bashed trench coat figure. I have no doubt that HT will follow this up with the classic Commissioner Gordon look.

Newb question: If this is a 2012 Toy Fairs Exclusive, why isn't it at Comic Con?

It is scheduled for the HK toy fair.

Newb question: If this is a 2012 Toy Fairs Exclusive, why isn't it at Comic Con?

IMO it'll be like First Night Bats. Available for pre-order during Asian TF but will not ship until later (ie. October).

I'd much rather have this than TF Cap. :impatient:

Hopefully, this is available soon after it goes up to order.

So I'm figuring that this will go up for Pre-sale on Thursday!

With the Bane just announced it could shape up to be an expensive week.

Just hoping they don't announce the Bat just yet. (Though that won't get released until 2015 probably)

IMO it'll be like First Night Bats. Available for pre-order during Asian TF but will not ship until later (ie. October).

I'd much rather have this than TF Cap. :impatient:

You mean TF Crap??????????????:rotfl darn right!

Hi guys everyone has seen the new hot toys dark knight rises
SWAT Jim Gordon well ive had a go at doing a swat Jim Gordon
Ive still go to stitch swat and gspf in costume add the radio and do
stand
But heres a link to see how works getting on comments please ....
photostream

photostream

https://www.flickr.com/photos/grahamloki/7599266458/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/grahamloki/7599265254/in/photostream/

And heres the hot toys one .............
https://www.flickr.com/photos/grahaml...n/photostream/
So do you think guys !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back