Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

But that was literally over 2 years ago. They only came bundled together, and there wasn't even a third figure. HT have come a long ways in terms of franchise lines, etc. I'm calling it now... next year we're getting one marvel, one dc, and one other license.

Yes, there were four figures:
-Demon Batman and Scarecrow two-pack from Batman Begins
-Michael Jackson from his "Beat It!" music video
-Friend from the "20th Century Boy" Manga

I wouldn't count out a LoS Bruce Wayne and Ra's Two Pack or a training on Ice Bruce Wayne and Ra's Two Pack.

Pipe dreams perhaps but HT would know those figures would sell like hot cakes.

I don't think anyone saw this figure coming.

With Batman and HT anything can happen.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Batman Begins TF Excl. Bruce Wayne wasn't all that difficult to get. Sideshow had them in stock for at least a couple of days, if I recall.

SnakeDoc

But I do remember the SSC version of the 2011 Bruce Wayne came on stock several months later than the Toy Fair version... am I right?

Any chance BBTS will get this?
Could happen. Happened with the Scarecrow/Ghoul at outrageous prices, and with the other 10th Anniversary guys. But I wouldn't bet on it, unless they get some from overseas and jack up the prices.

EB aced with their TLJ sculpt, got every damn spec off him.

Here's hoping this sculpt will be get refined in time. :monkey1

Probably not going to happen. It really is up to the actor/studio on which sculpts they approve. :dunno

Any word on price yet?

Any chance BBTS will get this?

Late and more expensive. I think they have to order through SS like everybody else, so they have to add their overhead, handling and profit to the SS price. I order almost exclusively from BBTS, and ordered the Wayne from SS rather than bothering.

You're better off ordering directly from SS.

SnakeDoc

Late and more expensive. I think they have to order through SS like everybody else, so they have to add their overhead, handling and profit to the SS price. I order almost exclusively from BBTS, and ordered the Wayne from SS rather than bothering.

You're better off ordering directly from SS.

SnakeDoc

Deposit + CA taxes = I guess I won't be getting Gordon.

galctus mauqueete is up and is amazing 800 bucks.

Deposit + CA taxes = I guess I won't be getting Gordon.

The deposit is irritating, but doesn't make it more expensive ... you just pay some in advance.

Don't know what to tell ya about the taxes. F'in California.

You could just wait on ebay after the release. I doubt this one goes up too much. May even be able to get it cheaper than retail.

SnakeDoc

Holy crap, I want this so bad. The only questions are when will it be released, how much will it be, and what will I have to do to get it. I got lucky with Demon Bats and Scarecrow, and and almost completely missed out on Batsuit Begins. That's what I hate about these exclusives is the waiting.

Didn't expect to see this as a exclusive. But wow, this will be mine!

Back