Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Artisan version went to waitlist pretty quick! I missed out on that one.. so ordered the sculpted version. Which oddly I think looks kinda better anyways 😅

Ill just burn the pile of money he comes with,with him on it.

You should open it, then sit the figure on a 1/6 chair on top of a pile of money, then burn it in front of the HT version. That way you send a message.

View attachment 656713
Thats the plan

giphy.gif

So did it last 30 min? I checked mid way at like 18 minutes and was pretty surprised that the guy was there still

I believe I have horrible luck. But I had a chance to get the Artisan as I was in line but because I had to be in a work meeting I missed my window and got waitlisted. Lmao I did order the standard though oh well I guess.

I lost my place as it said it would take an hour so i thought i could close it and come back
Nope

But what is the cost of your aggravation of having to work on yet another Ledger Joker figure?
It’s the best thing to do imo. Sacrifice all the general release b character purchases, find a character you like and make it as accurate as possible.

It’s the best thing to do imo. Sacrifice all the general release b character purchases, find a character you like and make it as accurate as possible.

There's a logic in that... if you can limit yourself to, say, 5 core characters.

But then, once you get it finished and its glorious... you start eyeing accessory pieces like Two-Face and Batman.

Back