Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2F09F42C-308A-453D-97CD-601582E584EB.jpeg

The number moves down fast. I guess a lot of people got turned off by the price. At least those that dont go to the forums and didnt know the price beforehand.

Just a deposit
I wouldn't expect anything more than that. Sideshow wouldn't be wise to charge full price upfront for a $500 figure that is a year from release. There is no guarantee the figure will turn out as the prototype and there are always people who complain with the final product and want a refund or replacement.

Also if SS charged full up front, there would probably be at least a 10% cancelation fee, so basically they're getting their NRD whether charging in full or just an NRD and someone cancels. More headaches for them to have to refund people if they paid up front and canceled. Where if they cancel later with just an NRD, Sideshow's refund dept. doesn't have to waste their resources.

Definitely don't understand the way the queue worked, but that moved mega quick. Went from over an hour wait to checkout in 20 minutes. Not sure if a lot people saw the price and balked, but I hope Anakin goes like this tomorrow....and wish Stealth Cap 2.0 was like this. Maybe Sideshow figured it out.

Was able to check out by 9:10. Got in right about 9 and it said 40 people ahead of me. And they let me do a payment plan and use a $20 coupon. I'm pretty happy!

Back