Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he's currently up on onesixthkit for $399 so it'll probably be around $360 on sideshow's website
after tax and shipping probably close to $400

Ah, ok. Based on what they charged for Symbiote Spidey I’m guesstimating that SS’s sculpted price will be $335.

Where’s the $400 price tag some are mentioning for the sculpted coming from?

View attachment 653786
Have to factor in Sideshow's usual 30% mark up.

Rooted: $560 ($600+ after tax & shipping)
Sculpted: $365 ($400+ after tax & shipping)

Hot Toys also posted an earlier picture with the prices being higher but crossed out? Not sure what happened there.

vweHA3L.png

If the actual retail price is HKD $2330 than Sideshows price shoots up to $390 ($430+ after tax & shipping)

Sideshow will maximize on rooted for sure. They know what people were willing to spend if only InArt allowed for a single rooted figure.

On the sculpted, they may play it safe, keep the price lower, knowing the market is a bit saturated... but at a certain number people will bite again.

If they could keep the sculpted at $365-$369, I think a lot more people would bite.

Have to factor in Sideshow's usual 30% mark up.

Rooted: $560 ($600+ after tax & shipping)
Sculpted: $365 ($400+ after tax & shipping)

Hot Toys also posted an earlier picture with the prices being higher but crossed out? Not sure what happened there.

vweHA3L.png

If the actual retail price is HKD $2330 than Sideshows price shoots up to $390 ($430+ after tax & shipping)
This was the latest price pic I’ve seen below.

SPIDEY - $1980 HKD price is about $254 US and SS charged $305. About $51 above HKD price.

JOKER - $2200 HKD price is about $282 US so I figured SS’s price would be around $335.

Same math applies to the Kamen figure too. That was my guestimation math based on Spidey’s and Kamen’s known SS prices at least. 🙂

103C282E-A7D1-49AF-B405-166EDD74F5F9.jpeg

About 20% mark-up. After taxes plus shipping, from SS, it's around 385 in the US at worst. Slightly less depending which state you are buying from.

Where can one buy it for the aforementioned HKD 3380? Does this only apply to the HT store?
There was some mention of a supposedly reliable HK seller on Facebook to place an order from a couple pages back that a member here said they ordered one from, but I can't remember who it was exactly.

In the past has it been the case where those who order directly in Hong Kong aren't part of the world wide release numbers?

Although I'm pretty sure Hot Toys have never release edition size information before so maybe it's not known.

Hopefully it'll be the case.

Yeah, I agree, I don't really see how anyone could go wrong with either the IA or HT... they're both terrific renditions of the Joker; the level I've been waiting for for over a decade.

I have the InArt, so I won't be POing the HT, but that doesn't mean I won't try to pick him up once it releases, depending how the actual production version turns out.

Back