Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also we're comparing a Hot Toys prototype to the InArt final product. It remains to be seen if the eyes on HT will actually be any better than InArt's. Hopefully at least they won't appear too close together.

THIS!

I remember how the HT people were complaining about the InArt people being so excited about a proto Joker by InArt... now the tables have turned.

Verdict is out until that HT Joker drops in someone's lap and is as good or better than the proto.

HT people? Inart people? Can’t we be both? Are we not all just … collector people?

We post, we laugh, and we sometimes bicker, but when all is said and done, we each have a common passion: to spend way too much money, and then have to explain to friends and family why we’re not totally crazy.

ONE LOVE, MY FELLOW COLLECTORS

Not really, ya bunch of nutty buffoons.

HT people? Inart people? Can’t we be both? Are we not all just … collector people?

We post, we laugh, and we sometimes bicker, but when all is said and done, we each have a common passion: to spend way too much money, and then have to explain to friends and family why we’re not totally crazy.

29AEEAE9-961A-4C32-94F6-A3443FB9A895.png

We appreciate your patience

IMG_7971.gif

You can see in the background that the display base uses the same ankle-grabber hidden up the pants leg as they did with the new Indiana Jones. So not a magnetic base.

View attachment 652345
I hope we can get some custom stands for all of our existing figures that use this up the pants leg ankle grabber tech. I am so sick of crotch grabbers ruining the appearance of high end figures.

Back