Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit disappointed, wish they would just remake the original set but with a metal table like what IA did with the jail cell. :p

InArt may have Hot Toys beat by a touch but I think we're talking about an A- versus an A here. They're both quite incredible, and I don't think anyone will be able to say for sure if one is better than the other until someone has them both in-hand standing side-by-side. Probably the biggest thing the Hot Toys has going for it is they're not forcing people to buy a $1300 2-pack in order to get the rooted version.

Hot Toys doesn't mention it but I wonder if the feet and base are magnetized like InArt's.

View attachment 651530
View attachment 651529
View attachment 651528
View attachment 651531
Seems magnetized. Imitation is the finest form of flattery, as the saying goes. Hate the length of the pants and how baggy they are. Taper the pants and add some length.

Hot Toys Joker will not have seamless arms? They could have really distinguished themselves from InArt by at least including seamless genitalia.
I know that no one would pose their Joker with his pants down but just knowing it's in there would have added another level of realism to the Joker. I asked my wife what she thought of that idea and she said, "It figures the idea would come from a man with genitalia not much bigger than 1/6th scale." That's why I love that woman, I tell you.:ROFLMAO:

When Inart announced their jokor I was always sure that hot toys was going to follow at some point but the reason I stuck with Inart and didnt wait for hot toys is because I didnt trust that they will deliver a better figure. And looking at this release its pretty much what I expected. I think it looks fine and the sculpted looks a lot better then the rooted actually.. but to me this is just standard hot toys quality I dont see any need to label it artisan or to pretend its breaking new ground

also like other members mentioned.. its really weird to see these companies making the same decisions like the lime green vest which never looked anywhere that light or saturated in the movie. I know that hot toys CAN deliver a better figure then this if they wanted to but I knew that they were not going to. This is not a passion for them.

I do keep swinging back to check this one out. InArt should arrive in a few days. However, depending on price, I may pick up the Artisan. I wonder if HT will release an Artisan Bale Batman.

I do keep swinging back to check this one out. InArt should arrive in a few days. However, depending on price, I may pick up the Artisan. I wonder if HT will release an Artisan Bale Batman.
I see them doing it. Which makes me more hesitant if I want to get the armory

Inart Joker PO number was around 10k for both the sculpted and the deluxe together I think.
It was mentioned back then in one of the Inart related topics. Gandalf 5k, Pennywise 1-2k if my memory serves me right.
Pennywise 1-2k wow thats low. I guess the demand wasn't there

Inart Joker PO number was around 10k for both the sculpted and the deluxe together I think.
It was mentioned back then in one of the Inart related topics. Gandalf 5k, Pennywise 1-2k if my memory serves me right.
Yep, those are the numbers that were communicated. I don't think we ever got any for The Batman or Aragorn. I know Kit told me for Harry Potter, at least the first few days to a week, the numbers had been similar to Gandalf. Not sure where he will ultimately will land with orders closing soon if they haven't already.

Back