Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really but to each their own of course. :dunno

Id0cfQ5.png

SleepyDimCoyote-max-1mb.gif
Hot toys better, hot toys better, like, really? This comparison is amazing and in all the pictures I've seen the scar under his lip is barely visible(HT). Look at Heath's scar and then compare both. I feel that if that was the other way around people would rip IA them apart for it, you can actually see the stretch of the skin under the scar with inArt holy ****. At least the sculpted hair looks really good but people don't even bother to style their own sculpted inArt and that would make the figure look even better.

Hot toys better, hot toys better, like, really? This comparison is amazing and in all the pictures I've seen the scar under his lip is barely visible(HT). Look at Heath's scar and then compare both. I feel that if that was the other way around people would rip IA them apart for it, you can actually see the stretch of the skin under the scar with inArt holy ****. At least the sculpted hair looks really good but people don't even bother to style their own sculpted inArt and that would make the figure look even better.

IMG_1007.png

“So I showed this to my wife and son and asked them to guess which one cost $450 and which one cost $1000. And they BOTH said the one on the left costs $450 LOL! This literally TOTALLY happened. I really do have a wife and kid and they REALLY REALLY said the one on the left looks like a toy!! I would always ask my wife and son for their opinion to feel validated in my CLEARLY ‘biased’ point of view”

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 652302

“So I showed this to my wife and son and asked them to guess which one cost $450 and which one cost $1000. And they BOTH said the one on the left costs $450 LOL! This literally TOTALLY happened. I really do have a wife and kid and they REALLY REALLY said the one on the left looks like a toy!! I would always ask my wife and son for their opinion to feel validated in my CLEARLY ‘biased’ point of view”

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
You left out the part where your wife said "...and you're not buying either one of them". :lol

View attachment 652302

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
1690502961619.gif

I'm no die hard Ledger Joker detail expert, but from that picture alone. The accurate paint in the wrinkles and the scar itself really stands out and wowed me

View attachment 652302

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Lol every figure I show my wifey she tells me no don’t buy it 😂

They’re even doing the full blown featurettes, now. I gotta say, though: I kinda really like this figure.

Back