Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the dark knight joker GIF

Lol? I what you have is way better.
Yeah I'm just feeling a bit bummed at the moment lol I'm looking at these pictures and i like the sclupted but the head looks a lil off idk what it is. Looking at it more now i kinda think it looks bad 🤣🤣🤣 maybe I'm just coping really hard because i spent 1600 AUD on the inart and this will be way less so it hurts a little. Idk what I'm saying lol

Sculpted hair looks better than the rooted version. I own the Inart Deluxe with the rooted hair and I agree it looks better, but the different expressions on this one are nice, so I will probably pick up the sculpted hair.

This is why I don't mind waiting on my standard InArt that I ordered from SpecFiction. I am sure it will end up costing me equal or less than this HT version.
I think this looks good and like the idea that InArt has forced HT to up their game. Now I just want to see what else HT releases in this line.

God damnit, thought I was out and Anakin and this be bringing me back in.

Overall the rooted looks like it wins over Inart for sure. Glad I passed on that one, didn't feel complete

This has the better tailoring a much better sculpt and paint and better hair from the looks of it. Hot Toys putting in the work!

Shame Inart stumbled their release.

God damnit, thought I was out and Anakin and this be bringing me back in.

Overall the rooted looks like it wins over Inart for sure. Glad I passed on that one, didn't feel complete

This has the better tailoring a much better sculpt and paint and better hair from the looks of it. Hot Toys putting in the work!

Shame Inart stumbled their release.

Really? Rooted hair looks ridiculously large.

IMG_7243.png

rooted/artisan looks to be only 1000 available from secret base fb post, and it'll probably be close to $550 on sideshow god damn!

Back