Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had prices for the Batpod and TDK Batman listed separately so it'll be a separate release.

I'm glad the figure are separate as that would have made the Tumbler & batpod too expensive for the one purchase. Least this way I'll be able to pay as I go...

Better pic from Toy world .
2008622181555298jg6.jpg

Thanks for the large picture Agen. :clap

This shows off the detail of the new suit even more. It looks awesome :rock

I'm not too keen how it says " the dark knight costume " on the stand.
Something I don't like about that. This figure is looking kick ass though , can't wait to add it to my collection !!! :rock

Ok,that pic helped me alot,the earlier pics didnt show the pattern on his legs very well.

Gosh.. I wonder how much will the vehicles cost?...:wacky There are so beautiful....

Ok,that pic helped me alot,the earlier pics didnt show the pattern on his legs very well.

Doesn't really matter since this is still a work-in-progress prototype. The legs aren't finished, so this isn't what we'll be getting in the final production piece.

I assume the exposed carbon fiber pieces will look more like carbon fiber in the final instead of just sloppily applied silver paint.

No way i can afford tghe tumbler and batpod anytime soon... if the release date is q4 ill preorder them both from a US etailer otherwise its a nono, can use my birthday to justify the price:lol. will be getting 2x new costume bats though:D:banana

If you don't buy two of the new costume bats than you could almost afford the Batpod. :confused:

as much as I like the Hot Toys TDK batman (mainly because of the details), the medicom looks way better... better cowl and better overal proportions..

I honestly didn't pay attention to how different the cowls were movie to movie... now that I look at it the littliest details count...

and I really wanted it to be a fabric suit attached with armor.. but looks like were not getting that either..

I honestly didn't pay attention to how different the cowls were movie to movie... now that I look at it the littliest details count...

Word is that the TDK suit cowl isn't complete and that the head on the TDK suit figure at the show is another Begins suit cowl temporarily.

they should have left it headless. haha I think I need to go rob a bank right about now. see you guys in 10-20, or how ever long it takes to get out of jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back