Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at BBTS and saw a Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6th figure, but the costume was different from this one. Are they coming out with both versions, or did they change the costume on it to this new one?

I was going to get them all. All I tell you!

And I still am!!

:bounce

The vehicles are completely out of my price range, but I'm really considering trying for most of the Batman figures. I already have Batman and Joker on pre-order with the money saved and set aside. Thankfully, there's a gap between them and DK Batman. Two-Face I'll likely want to get as well as Bruce Wayne and Gordon if they make 'em.

But that's provided I don't go broke with General Kenobi, HT Iron Man, PF Indiana Jones, etc. etc. :horror

Any Idea why this one is going to be $180 and the BB one is only $140?:confused:

Because the Begins suit figure is a giant rubber body suit, this one looks to have layers and various elements to make up the whole of the suit, more complex to make.

I like the new costume on the figure, but the stills from the movie haven't been as appealing. It will be up to the movie to win me over.

See, I was the other way around, I'm not a fan from the stills, more and more I'm ok with it, but I'm not like "oh great suit", but with Hot Toys, I walked in thinking they better do something with the figure to impress me and make me want to buy, make a great looking figure inspite of the costume design and they have, so more money from me going their way.

You can barely make out the description on the title card here:
ebabb9996c8b8eba628a144abc5a792d7ad06ae3.jpg

I think it says:
Movie Masterpiece
1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure
Dark Knight
Batman (New Costume)
I don't see Bat Pod listed there at all, so I think they're separate releases.

I hope they're separate, I want the TDK suit figure but I don't want to pay the price of the pod plus figure.

They wont ever sell them together,wouldnt be fair for the fans,as it would be very expensive,i will buy both though:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back