Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I still prefer the original costume... but this does look a lot cooler than I expected.

I'm with galactiboy on this one. I like the look of the figure but hate the look of the suit onscreen so far. I still like the BB suit more.

That looks awesome. I like this suit better than the other and that one was quite cool.

That looks awesome. I like this suit better than the other and that one was quite cool.

DItto. This suit breaks out of that Keaton style shell that has been there in the Batman series since the first Batman film. It's the first to try something new besides just a giant rubber suit. Personally I like the segmented look, and the figure looks fantastic.

I didn't order the other Batman because I was waiting for this one. So it's a must order for me. :rock

Totally outside the box type thinking with this one. I have the Takara one and I may not keep it once this HT one arrives but if I do it will be nice to show the differences between the two suits.

DItto. This suit breaks out of that Keaton style shell that has been there in the Batman series since the first Batman film.

Problem is, it breaks outta Keatonville and runs straight into Schumachertown.

I don't agree with you there. It's busy, but looks functional to me. If it was anywhere close to Schumachertown... we would have Neon everywhere, earrings in the Bat ears and Huge purple nipples. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I like it, looks a little busy but I'll wait for new pictures, I won't get it anyways, I already have the Begins one, and it looks awesome, just waiting for the Joker!!

I agree that the new costume breaks the mold in a positive way... It almost looks like chain mail with plate mail over the top. Nolan and co. have been trying to make the costume more and more functional and I think they've achieved something cool.

Whats funny is we actually haven't seen much footage of the costume at all... tons of pics but little in the trailers. What glimpses we get are fast and fleeting... the way The Batman should be.

The new costume just looks more imposing to me...

All that and it fits the Dark "Knight" aspect of it all...

I like this costume better than any previous version, I can't wait to get this figure. HT is knocking them out of the park lately. :rock

Still love it. Just noticed there are double rows of fins on the forearm pieces.

If I was a criminal I would definitely be intimidated by this costume. Combines the Begins outfit and the Ninja gear in a high tech way.

That being said. I wouldn't be surprised if he uses this armor in the movie and goes back to his original gear by the end of the film. Like he uses it when 'at war' but we'll see.

As long as he doesnt use a prototype suit with the sonar modifications...Schumacher I still gaven't forgotten!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back