Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Toystv uploaded a sneak peak at the ACHHK event and it’s was a pretty long video and it had absolutely NO dc figure from hot toys except for the corn cob aqua man and batgirl.. where in the wide world of ******* is this Joker!!!!!

Coming out soon I imagine. I wouldn't worry about it, the JL figures haven't been shown for ages either.

HT just don't give a damn about DC anymore. They show those two new half assed figures but otherwise it's all disney.

So Toystv uploaded a sneak peak at the ACHHK event and it’s was a pretty long video and it had absolutely NO dc figure from hot toys except for the corn cob aqua man and batgirl.. where in the wide world of ******* is this Joker!!!!!
Theyre still setting up, there’s a few empty HT cabinets behind the display that is already setup. One even has the TDK logo on it. I’m sure it will be the 1:4’s on display with nothing new, say a ten year anniversary TDK batman, but I hope I’m wrong.

Wow! Those clips were great! Felt a lot of emotion seeing him not shooting a scene but getting ready. Very excited to finally have joker back in my collection.

Theyre still setting up, there’s a few empty HT cabinets behind the display that is already setup. One even has the TDK logo on it. I’m sure it will be the 1:4’s on display with nothing new, say a ten year anniversary TDK batman, but I hope I’m wrong.

Oh I didnt see that. I actually thought those displays were for the figure they had lined up. I didn’t realize that was the final display on those figures

I never expected it to be updated after seeing the QS009 release identical to the prototype. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the exact same figure they had on display last year.

Surprised to see the JL again not on display apart from WW. Appears they have completely given up promoting the rest of them. :lol

I never expected it to be updated after seeing the QS009 release identical to the prototype. Wouldn't be surprised if it's the exact same figure they had on display last year.

Surprised to see the JL again not on display apart from WW. Appears they have completely given up promoting the rest of them. [emoji38]
Maybe because the movie was awful

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Really want to get this, but Wife wants me to get rid of one first, cause my office is getting quite full. 🙄
My new Michael Myers is probably not going to make the cut, cause I need this. Will probably get a custom head of course.

Just got an email stating mid-September now, with Bats early September.

It seems no one at ACGHK cares to take any pictures of this guy. :(

Just went through two different photo albums on facebook and couldn’t find anything.

It seems no one at ACGHK cares to take any pictures of this guy. :(

Just went through two different photo albums on facebook and couldn’t find anything.

Hey so this is the only photo that I have found someone took of him.
d1fa6972064025da024591572bc3c07d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I didn't see that one! Thanks dude :hi5:

My mind is trying to play tricks on me, making me think it looks a little bit different, but I'm 99.9% sure it's just the lighting/camera haha

Back