Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I didn't see that one! Thanks dude :hi5:

My mind is trying to play tricks on me, making me think it looks a little bit different, but I'm 99.9% sure it's just the lighting/camera haha

Yeah I don't think they change anything to it from what I've seen in other pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey so this is the only photo that I have found someone took of him.
d1fa6972064025da024591572bc3c07d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that sculpt didn’t change, chin looks a little to long still. Really bothers me hot Toys didn’t try to do unsculpted hair, would of added so much more to this figure.

I dont care anymore i just want out allready this figure. Eyes looks somehow crossed?
If i didnt sold my dx11 (got dx01) i would never bought this 1/4 Joker. It will be my first 1/4 figure. Hope its next month out.

Yeah that sculpt didn’t change, chin looks a little to long still. Really bothers me hot Toys didn’t try to do unsculpted hair, would of added so much more to this figure.

Rooted would be fine if they were doing each by hand but can they mass produce it in that quality? I guess there is a reason those customs cost so much.

I can live with this sculpt, not amazing but it's clearly Ledger. Really never expected them to change a thing. Prime 1 seems to be the only company that listen to feedback and improve their products between prototype and production.

Yeah that sculpt didn’t change, chin looks a little to long still.

It's not just the chin but the jawline is just too defined and narrow, when it should be wider and have a smoother appearance.

Rooted would be fine if they were doing each by hand but can they mass produce it in that quality? I guess there is a reason those customs cost so much.

Agreed, its just not a feasible option for mass produced products.

I can live with this sculpt, not amazing but it's clearly Ledger. Really never expected them to change a thing.

TBH I can't see Ledger at all in that pic, might be the way the make up is painted.:dunno

Prime 1 seems to be the only company that listen to feedback and improve their products between prototype and production.

Sometimes they do sometimes they don't.

That photo has such poor lighting, hard to tell anything by it. I will reserve judgement for the
actual blogger pics and the ToysTV review.

Even if it is poor lighting, it looks like the same sculpt in pictures with good lighting.

Is it definitely there? Hot Toys haven't revealed any photos of it from their instagram. I don't even know if Wonder Woman is there, Aquaman is the only DC Hot Toy they have put up on their photos.

Is it definitely there? Hot Toys haven't revealed any photos of it from their instagram. I don't even know if Wonder Woman is there, Aquaman is the only DC Hot Toy they have put up on their photos.

It's there now with the QS009, JL Wonder Woman, Aquman and Batgirl. Not seen anything else DC.

Sculpt still way off. Shame.
I agree..it's a poor effort..especially at this scale..

I can live with this sculpt, not amazing but it's clearly Ledger. Really never expected them to change a thing. Prime 1 seems to be the only company that listen to feedback and improve their products between prototype and production.

Overtoys did a pretty good job with rooted hair on their joker's....granted it's 1/6 and had a limited number...but for me HT should be knocking this thing out of the park with all the bell's and whistles...PERS system and rooted hair.

Might be one of the weakest "high-end" sculpts I've ever seen. He also looks too skinny and his pants aren't baggy enough.

Not a great time to be a DC fan, if you are a Hot Toys collector, that's for sure.

:( Sad but true.

matrix69 said:
Overtoys did a pretty good job with rooted hair on their joker's....granted it's 1/6 and had a limited number...but for me HT should be knocking this thing out of the park with all the bell's and whistles...PERS system and rooted hair.

I haven't seen that figure in hand but still think the sculpted hair could look great on this figure. As things stands it's pretty average. I'm still looking forward to getting this in spite of an average head sculpt. The rest of the figure and accessories look great. Eventually I'll pick up a custom head with rooted hair to complete the figure. A shame HT didn't go the extra mile on this figure.

:( Sad but true.

I haven't seen that figure in hand but still think the sculpted hair could look great on this figure. As things stands it's pretty average. I'm still looking forward to getting this in spite of an average head sculpt. The rest of the figure and accessories look great. Eventually I'll pick up a custom head with rooted hair to complete the figure. A shame HT didn't go the extra mile on this figure.
Yeah agree the accessories look excellent...clothing as well..
Please HT fix it

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

Fingers crossed they will..

Back