Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preaching to the choir.

Superman: The Movie is pretty dated in its special effects and the feats that Superman performs (either not particularly impressive for a modern movie audience or the other extreme - too ridiculously absurd - spinning the world backwards and reversing time) but the charm is still there. Many people, myself included, just wish you could transplant Reeve into any new Superman movie and likewise the John Williams theme.

Batman '89...I actually don't think is all that dated - it's a fantasy world, a very particular take on Batman. I think you could make a new film in that world and it'd be acceptable today - for me, more than acceptable; I'd love to see that. And related to what I just posted in the other thread I'd happily watch the Burton Batmobile in action again - or something similar to its aesthetic.

The importance of those movies can't be denied. They were huge. I wasn't around for Superman but I was just old enough to remember the Batman hype and see it in the cinema. For that 7 year old the film didn't disappoint. Sure, now I recognise that the plot is a bit thin, the romance is stupidly over-dramatic at times and they shouldn't have killed the Joker - doesn't matter though. It made its impact both subjectively for me and objectively for blockbuster cinema.

I am desperately hoping that after the 2nd "Return Of The Caped Crusader" DC animated film, they do an animated film of the Tim Burton/Keaton Batman universe.

Just imagine that for a moment....

And if Keaton and Pfeiffer would be willing to do the voicework???? *sigh. What a dream.

I am desperately hoping that after the 2nd "Return Of The Caped Crusader" DC animated film, they do an animated film of the Tim Burton/Keaton Batman universe.

Just imagine that for a moment....

And if Keaton and Pfeiffer would be willing to do the voicework???? *sigh. What a dream.
This thought has never crossed my mind but that would be absolutely amazing. They could finally complete the Burton trilogy in a weird way haha.

This thought has never crossed my mind but that would be absolutely amazing. They could finally complete the Burton trilogy in a weird way haha.

If they ever did this it would need to be titled "Batman Triumphant."

This is exactly what I was saying would happen. It would spike up fast. Makes that $1000 CAD I payed for a brand new exclusive shipped sound better to me lol.
I paid $850 new and it's the Sideshow Exclusive never opened. Besides making sure it's all there. I figured $850 is a steal the Day after I saw the new 1/4 Heath Joker I figured that in order to have a Matching set People would need the QS001 and $540 for 1/4 Joker to match the 1/4 Dark Knight. I cheaper than

$1'200 for a 1/6 DX11 and $500 for a DX12

P.S. Some seller are asking $2,000 for QS001 by next year $2,000 will seem like a deal.

Don't want to rile up any fans of the Enterbay version but I must say the more I look at it the absolute better and better this version looks to me each time.

Back