Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any UK based members on here? Just curious as what shipping typically is + customs to ship from Sideshow to UK is based on a 1/4 scale size package (is weight around 5-8kg give or take for 1/4 scale?)

I'm looking at this option as Sideshow is by far the cheapest (not including shipping + customs).

My second options is to have it delivered from Sideshow to a friend in Boston. Does anyone know of an approximate delivery cost for this? My friend could then either ship to me (which should mean no customs as its a gift from him to me) or he can bring it back with him when he visits the UK.

So I guess my questions are: 1/4 scale package delivered from Sideshow to UK + customs - approximate cost? Or delivery from Sideshow to Boston - approximate cost?

Thanks chaps.

Any UK based members on here? Just curious as what shipping typically is + customs to ship from Sideshow to UK is based on a 1/4 scale size package (is weight around 5-8kg give or take for 1/4 scale?)

I'm looking at this option as Sideshow is by far the cheapest (not including shipping + customs).

My second options is to have it delivered from Sideshow to a friend in Boston. Does anyone know of an approximate delivery cost for this? My friend could then either ship to me (which should mean no customs as its a gift from him to me) or he can bring it back with him when he visits the UK.

So I guess my questions are: 1/4 scale package delivered from Sideshow to UK + customs - approximate cost? Or delivery from Sideshow to Boston - approximate cost?

Thanks chaps.

Definitely the Boston route. And if you don't care about packaging all that much, have your friend mail that separately (the packaging itself) all flat, etc. You'll save a chunk.

SSC direct is definitely the more expensive way to go, as they don't mark down anything.

The eBay Route might be less, and you'll get him sooner, but I'd lock that price on trustworthy sellers such as timcent88 before it actually comes out and they start to raise the price accordingly (demand and all that). He's pretty good about marking stuff as "gift" and marking down the value as well. Hope that helps.

I'm not a UK collector, but I've been around a while to know what a ripoff SSC int'l shipping is from a lot of good friends. They do have to cover their butts, but it can get pricey for collectors. timcent88 offers exclusives too.

0d2d0dc150cad39556d7713ba66d3467.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be the angle but the new pics from AGCHK make the shoes look really huge and clunky.

Who cares bout the shoes when cato can get a new set for 30K.

:lol

0d2d0dc150cad39556d7713ba66d3467.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one of the ones I meant. Shoes look awful especially for the scale.

i was wondering, will this figure comes with the clown mask that you can put on his face?

Doubt it. He never wore it with this suit.

You stole my joke Prince. Now you're gonna pay!

Last edited:
Hi boys...I'm back. Nice to know not all of you here didn't get your panties all up in a bunch over what I said. Jeez, some of you can be so sensitive. It's not like I took my mallet to your head or my bat to your balls...it's hard finding people who like to play and get me. Thanx for not kicking me out.

Back