Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I think I am almost done with this figure. I love this joker but yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And obi wan has just been released.
I Don’t know why they bothered putting out the upcoming release press photos as they don’t seem to go for much

And obi wan has just been released.
I Don’t know why they bothered putting out the upcoming release press photos as they don’t seem to go for much

And the biggest waste of output from Hot Toys goes to that quater one release schedule! I just hope he doesn't turn out like OBi-Wan, holy **** I was looking forward to him and he turned out softer than a piece of dough...

This is why QS001 rerelease won’t fly. It seems Nolan stuff is dead and just not a big enough market for 1/4. Plus doesn’t help Phoenix Joker could be the next major Joker. If Ht is smart it’ll release soon before hype dies more. This should’ve released last year with the 10 year anniversary

What I just don't understand is why Hot Toys doesn't simply COMMUNICATE with their customers. They are literally losing money by not having that. All it takes is like an occasional social media post of a picture or short blurb......

I'm still definitely excited for this figure but the hype is dying.

Well, I kitbashed a 1/6 Joker figure to mildly satiate my astronomical anticipation for this 1/4 figure.

"DC is coming soon. When I came to the factory, there was a slight problem internally. Final check in progress. I'm really sorry to be late."

From JC Hong on his Obi-Wan post.

So should be in our hands this time next year.

"DC is coming soon. When I came to the factory, there was a slight problem internally. Final check in progress. I'm really sorry to be late."

From JC Hong on his Obi-Wan post.

So should be in our hands this time next year.
Problems???? May be the HS???

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

Who knows - that could be any of the DC figures. Internal problems could just be that things weren't being properly checked and faulty items were being made or that they weren't up to standard or delayed production, who knows. Guess we'll find out when Joker's face looks flat.

I’m nervous to see this. There’s been some soft headsculpt releasing that past few months making hot toys look 3rd party.

Same. Although I'm a bit worried now that it wasn't delayed so much as for updating, but mainly just for other figures to be pushed out beforehand. Although my only saving grace in this thinking is that 1/4 BB was shown the same time as this piece and released quite a while ago already, so perhaps this is receiving some updates. Who knows, I just would like it already.

I emailed Hot Toys AGAIN thinking that maybe they would give a small hint or update now being closer to release. Still got the same stupid reply. WTH.

"Thanks for your support to Hot Toys!
We are sorry that the details of releasing this item is not confirmed yet and it is coming soon.
Please be advised to check with your retail for the updated release schedule and keep visiting our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news!"

That sounds right. And the date of the schedule still says April to May so looks like it might be coming out in May maybe

Back