Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Ironman the first release since Chinese New Year? Not surprised they got that out before endgame. But does That mean they’ll go back to near weekly releases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think when hot Toys sees D.C they automatically assume Die Cast which results Iron Man related items haha seriously they put up a damn release list and roll out a figure not even on it??

I think when hot Toys sees D.C they automatically assume Die Cast which results Iron Man related items haha seriously they put up a damn release list and roll out a figure not even on it??

Yeah, I was fine with all the delays but seeing this 1/4 Joker in their upcoming pic and then have a figure not even in that pic leapfrog this one is not cool. I'm wondering if there's actual production problems. The Iron Man could have been released just as Endgame came out.

Yeah, I was fine with all the delays but seeing this 1/4 Joker in their upcoming pic and then have a figure not even in that pic leapfrog this one is not cool. I'm wondering if there's actual production problems. The Iron Man could have been released just as Endgame came out.

Nobody knows at this point, hot Toys really kept collectors in the dark in this one. Really don’t like how the whole infinity war line came out a little rushed and some areas in quality department seemed to suffer a bit. Maybe hot Toys making sure that didn’t happen to this figure since their won’t be pressure of another version?? Speculations at this point hope it comes out good for everybody.

Nobody knows at this point, hot Toys really kept collectors in the dark in this one. Really don’t like how the whole infinity war line came out a little rushed and some areas in quality department seemed to suffer a bit. Maybe hot Toys making sure that didn’t happen to this figure since their won’t be pressure of another version?? Speculations at this point hope it comes out good for everybody.

My sentiments exactly [emoji106]

I think this is probably the most accurate with no additional items or anything, just to make sure it arrives good in collectors hands

I think it's clear they're just rushing Avengers out before End Game so that people buy them. I mean there's a couple I wanted, but I'd rather wait for the last film, and figures that will definitely be improved with no time constraints on them. I think most people would rather wait also. I think Hot Toys shot themselves in the foot trying to release them all within one year whilst taking on so many other figures from franchises and seperate films.

I'm really just hoping stuff like the DC lines or any other film are impacted by the rush out of these. I honestly can't wait until it's just single films again just purely for more creative releases and better, also for the wallet.

Really?? Would that be the Prime1 Studio??

Sure did.

I was going to do it last summer but backed out in favor of the Alien Dog Maquette and the HT Joker.

But with delays on both HT Joker and the Dog, I decided to cancel HT’s Joker and put the Dog Alien piece on the back burner and finally get the 1/2 scale Heath Joker.

Will be at my door step in 2 weeks. [emoji4]

Sure did.

I was going to do it last summer but backed out in favor of the Alien Dog Maquette and the HT Joker.

But with delays on both HT Joker and the Dog, I decided to cancel HT’s Joker and put the Dog Alien piece on the back burner and finally get the 1/2 scale Heath Joker.

Will be at my door step in 2 weeks. [emoji4]

Wow!! Very nice!! At least that headsculpt looks like Heath ledger with out a question. And I like the sculpted stance of it very joker like.

I am seriously, SERIOUSLY considering whether this is even worth the wait anymore?
I already love my 1/6 Joker 2.0
and this is a lot of money I can put towards something else (the Sideshow Alien Queen Maquette calls to me... or I might even stray towards a Prime 1 DC statue)

The complete lack of communication and the sheer disrespect in the waiting time are starting to really piss me off.

Quite normal for them unfortunately. They don't need to care.

But hey at least this thing will come out eventually. The 1:4 scale Arnie T-800 they announced 8 years ago seemingly never will.

Back