Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... Patiently waiting for this bad boy to be placed in my batcave

19D8C29B-CA74-43A7-BD45-55CD3747ECE7.jpg

With the TDKR Batman and this Joker, gotta wonder if someone's gonna make a 1/4 dio of the interrogation scene

35BmlFS.jpg

Thanks man, the real prob is having boxes of undisplayed figures... Thinking of becoming a member so I can unload some cash and possibly add more display units

No worries, man - It's still a creative & fun display. There are plenty of folks here that have more figures/collectibles than space allows ;)

Yep no space for me too.
Still pre-ordered the Ex anyway.
Will need to:

1/ Buy more Ikea Billy.
2/ Sell 1 Enterbay Robocop (have 2 on display)
3/ Keep it in storage.

No sign of this or anything DC it seems! So frustrating and worrying for me if all the JL figures and the two 1/4 scales drop in the second half of the year. Gonna be hard on the wallet.

When was the original release date? I received an email about a delay a while ago, but Sideshow has since updated their page with the new release date, so I don't know how many months it has been delayed for so far.

There are no firm release dates, Sideshow just guess and are nearly always overly optimistic.

Hot Toys had it to release in Q1 or Q2 2018. Two more weeks to hit that original estimate but yeah it's probably gonna be delayed.

If they were using the time to make improvements it would be cool but with all the Marvel and Star Wars stuff releasing early it just seems DC stuff is their lowest priority. This figure, the 1/4 Batman, training armour WW and tactical suit Batman were all supposed to release in that Q1-Q2 window.

There are no firm release dates, Sideshow just guess and are nearly always overly optimistic.

Hot Toys had it to release in Q1 or Q2 2018. Two more weeks to hit that original estimate but yeah it's probably gonna be delayed.

If they were using the time to make improvements it would be cool but with all the Marvel and Star Wars stuff releasing early it just seems DC stuff is their lowest priority. This figure, the 1/4 Batman, training armour WW and tactical suit Batman were all supposed to release in that Q1-Q2 window.

Agreed. With new pre-orders going up, collections change. I was curious as to when they first estimated the figure to be released so I know when there has been at least a 3 month delay so that I could cancel if the collection doesn't warrant it anymore.

Agreed. With new pre-orders going up, collections change. I was curious as to when they first estimated the figure to be released so I know when there has been at least a 3 month delay so that I could cancel if the collection doesn't warrant it anymore.

You're thinking of cancelling? I don't know for sure as I didn't order through Sideshow but I have a feeling it was originally listed as April-May.

You're thinking of cancelling? I don't know for sure as I didn't order through Sideshow but I have a feeling it was originally listed as April-May.

I've really been loving the Prime 1 statues and I'm thinking about investing in an Arkham Origins Killer Croc or the TLK Bumblebee so I could use every dollar I can get... :lol plus I'm not so sure I need the EX on this so I might just wait for aftermarket or Sideshow Black Friday sales to get him a year or two later if still available for a discount.

If that is him looks like its very close to release. Can't wait to see the finished product in hand...no pun intended.

Back