Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the promo shots I really start to like it. But I don't know if I'll '500 usd' like it. Too bad I won't have the time to make up my mind because I can see this sell out in just a few days.

where did you see it for that price?

also i dont like the Special Edition Bonus sculpt

It's not perfect but it's still pretty good. You'd be happier if we all hated it?

Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker (Yulli and JC Hong tribute version)

I'm sure a lot of people are just happy it isn't Leto. :lol

I really hope this gets tweaked though. It's definitely disappointing, but I really think it'll get fixed which is why I'm not too worried about it.

Don't like the head on this. Glad to see the pipe and pistol are finally made, too bad it's not 1/6. All Hot Toys needs to do is a bazooka and they're set. The transition face is cool, but I would have preferred a better headsculpt with the jail cell paint. A grinning face would have been nice, but with the exception of the extra DX 11 head, Hot Toys had always made their Joker's brooding and unamused. Makes me mad that they do something like this, but no paint smeared "boo" face for Jack.

1/4 Nicholson Party Man Joker when

Jack probably wants too much $$$$$$

jJTWaVa.gif

Re: Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker (Yulli and JC Hong tribute version)

I'm sure a lot of people are just happy it isn't Leto. :lol

I really hope this gets tweaked though. It's definitely disappointing, but I really think it'll get fixed which is why I'm not too worried about it.

I don't think they're going to change a thing now after how they made a big deal about Yulli and JC. Hong's collaboration on it.

I always wanted this joker. Started collecting late. I preordered the SS joker. Canceled it and lost my nrd. GLAD i did lol. For me this is perfect. So much more accessories, better sculpt and 2 heads. I will actually be switching time to time. Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without a doubt SS will have it for PO. As to when I couldn't tell you. I could see within a few weeks as a possibility.

Much appreciated pal.

One thing I wish HT would do, not just on this figure but on their human figures is start adding more paint detail to the fingernails. Some extra paint and some gloss would up the creepy real factor of human hands I think

People will be doing some incredible stuff with the sculpt at least. Repaint + rooted hair on this will do wonders.

I think he's entitled to feel a little disappointed when we've been waiting this long for HT to do a 1/4 scale Joker and they not only deliver mediocrity, but ****ing celebrate it with that stupid ass nonsensical "dual headsculpt?"

"Here at Hot Toys, we are thrilled to share with fans everywhere yet another time where Yulli makes a Joker that kinda looks like Heath Ledger, but not really, for, like, the 18th time, but hey! Hasn't she been doing a great job of making these figures of dudes who only sort of look like Heath Ledger after all this time? Could you believe that we've had her making these dudes that are kind of Dark Knight Jokers, but not really for over 10 years, now, while our company, otherwise, progresses, and improves with each new attempt? Isn't it amazing, guys? Guys? Hello?"

I think he's entitled to feel a little disappointed when we've been waiting this long for HT to do a 1/4 scale Joker and they not only deliver mediocrity, but ****ing celebrate it with that stupid ass nonsensical "dual headsculpt?"

"Here at Hot Toys, we are thrilled to share with fans everywhere yet another time where Yulli makes a Joker that kinda looks like Heath Ledger, but not really, for, like, the 18th time, but hey! Hasn't she been doing a great job of making these figures of dudes who only sort of look like Heath Ledger after all this time? Could you believe that we've had her making these dudes that are kind of Dark Knight Jokers, but not really for over 10 years, now, while our company, otherwise, progresses, and improves with each new attempt? Isn't it amazing, guys? Guys? Hello?"

:lol:rotfl:lol:exactly::goodpost:

Still had to be said. I'm sure I'm not the only one that thought the same.

It's the being disappointed that some of us like it that I don't get.

I do actually understand some of the disappoint for those that have had previous Ledger Joker's. This will be my first and I'll live with the shortcomings. Still a lot to admire in this figure from my point of view.

Back