Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand being pissed off at Hot Toys but won't you immediately have interest again once it does release? Especially if they've improved the sculpt.

I’m not pissed.

I just can’t wait for stuff this long. It was paid for twice and no show.

Maybe when it comes out interest will be regained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wait times on DC items from Hot Toys are now matching Prime 1. :lol

I wouldn't cancel this because it's a classic figure from a movie already 10 years old but I might reconsider the JL figures. Figures from more current movies really should make it to market within 6 months of release. Don't understand why they can't just begin the production process earlier and then capitalise on that hype.

Probably because companies have to allot factory times months and months in advance and with how movie studios sometimes change character designs at last minute, it can be tough + whatever production issues that can arise at the factories. Lots of variables that can add up to a decent sized delay or two. Oh yeah then theres licensing approvals and issues too.

The only way I'll be cancelling mine is if it turns out crap, or soft or anything that isn't worth the wait. If it turns out that it was worth the wait it's no skin of my back. For me this piece will be a never sell in any situation piece. Near impossible we'd ever get another 1/4 TDK Joker from Hot Toys again after this, and Hot Toys being the best articulated toy manufacturer on the market means it's a no brainer to keep it if you're a fan of Joker.

Near impossible we'd ever get another 1/4 TDK Joker from Hot Toys again after this, and Hot Toys being the best articulated toy manufacturer on the market means it's a no brainer to keep it if you're a fan of Joker.

I really hope Hot Toys won't do another Dark Knight Joker as they've already proven that they cant get it right even if their lives depended on it lol.

I really hope Hot Toys won't do another Dark Knight Joker as they've already proven that they cant get it right even if their lives depended on it lol.

It’s amazing how enterbay came closer in 1 shot then hot Toys in what 5?6? Not saying close is %100 accurate but damn it was close lol even their Batman begins suit was nicer

Maybe we should wait and actually see the final product before writing it off!

I dont think it's a case of people writing it off. Given it's completely sold out shows quite a lot if faith in the figure actually. The majority are just frustrated given how little Hot Toys have kept us informed in terms of these endless delays. Their PR should honestly catch a wake up. Give us something to be excited about. At least release another image or two to put people's minds at ease. Human beings are a fickle bunch and we tend to get bored very easily. That being said, it does not take much to rejolt that excitement again.....Hot Toys give us something to get the juices flowing again please!

Guess since they pushed it back again sideshow let me pay him off. Just need to pay shipping, thinking about 30 dollars.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

This is one of my most anticipated figures ever.

Probably for me also.

Although I can't help but feel if this was released around the time TDK came out this would have been hyped a lot more and focused on. But of a shame they're not really hyping it up.

Seriously what the actual *****k is going on with this figure???
Its been 2 *****king years.

I feel you. The complete lack of updates and promotion for this figure is so bizarre.
I don't know what would be funnier at this point, if it's released with changes that they didn't inform anyone about, despite having the opportunity to show this figure at multiple conventions these past few months, or if it comes out and nothing has been done to it at all!

Probably for me also.

Although I can't help but feel if this was released around the time TDK came out this would have been hyped a lot more and focused on. But of a shame they're not really hyping it up.

Agree, I'd like to feel more hype for this release.

Seriously what the actual *****k is going on with this figure???
Its been 2 *****king years.

Hurry it up already I wanna have this 1/4 anarchist on my hands right now :gah:

I just looked through the Hot Toys photos of this piece again and... I don't feel anything bad towards the sculpt, I think it looks great. It'll be the most annoying thing if they didn't make any changes because of the wait time, but at this point I'm just looking forward to having it, and the tailoring looks phenomenal - I imagine they've tightened everything up since prototype also. Didn't realise how many accessories it comes with too, plenty of display options.

I think anyone who skipped on this will feel rather foolish when it is released.

Back