Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will got a email that it will be delayed AGAIN, so now April to May. What the ****. Man what is going on. Come on hot toys. Batman is already out long ago it is time for joker. Cool me on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not got the email but it says on the site april-may... I ordered this on July 29th 2017 that, if it's May, is pushing on nearly almost two years... Hmmm, if they do this and don't retouch any part of that sculpt then seriously wtf. I mean Sideshow has this gone to waitlist, I imagine every place they've sold to have this as sold out. There's no reason for this to be delayed as it's a sure seller, in fact it has sold...

Will got a email that it will be delayed AGAIN, so now April to May. What the ****. Man what is going on. Come on hot toys. Batman is already out long ago it is time for joker. Cool me on

Got the email too.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I'm definitely very close to cancelling this. If there is any changes, that's pretty ****** to have us waiting this long without saying so.

Fxxk hot toys. They just care their Marvel toys.
Look how fast Thanos and HB 2.0.
Released not even a year. And the joker is almost 2 years. Delayed after delayed. And I bet the head sculpt never gotta change.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

I'm happy for the delay as long as improvements are made to the sculpt. I'm slowing phasing out the game and this is like a retirement piece for me. So I need this to be the best version of joker yet..

I'd be very surprised if any improvements have been made to be honest. So many figures have now been pushed back so its highly unlikely that they are improving on all of those. Seems more like Hot Toys are giving DC products the middle finger treatment by concerntrating on other licences first.

I'd be very surprised if any improvements have been made to be honest. So many figures have now been pushed back so its highly unlikely that they are improving on all of those. Seems more like Hot Toys are giving DC products the middle finger treatment by concerntrating on other licences first.

Giving DC the finger, or the customers who ordered these figures..?

I cannot believe it's been 19 months since I put my pre-order in for this. Last time I put a payment down for it was a year ago too. The time has flown by quickly but at the same time where the heck is this Joker? Does anybody have any insider knowledge as to when this is actually releasing overseas? If Sideshow is actually getting it in in April/May we should be seeing in hand pictures within the next few weeks no?

I canceled this for the second time.

Used the money for something else.

I hate these kinds of delays.

I usually loose interest, especially if something else is out already at the time.

I understand being pissed off at Hot Toys but won't you immediately have interest again once it does release? Especially if they've improved the sculpt.

Back