Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

i agree with br - enterbay would do this justice with some amazing accessories and maybe even a cool diaorama. i own every crow figure released and they really don't do the character justice.

i agree about the blu-ray - it looks like crap! one of the reasons i don't have it yet. i'm waiting for a decent release. i have 4 copies of the dvd in all sorts of different formats, but the only one i watch is the original UK 4:3 version (which i think is the aspect ratio the film was shot in - if you compare screens from the 1.85:1 version, the top and bottom have just been sliced off). I NEED ME A DECENT BLU-RAY VERSION!!! a black steelbook edition.

I still rather have Hot Toys doing this, Enterbay is way to expensive. I don't think Enterbay is better than HT.

I still rather have Hot Toys doing this, Enterbay is way to expensive. I don't think Enterbay is better than HT.

maybe for the bruce lee stuff but their other recent figures are comparable in price to HT (bean, 24). As for whether they are better, this obviously depends on your POV. I think they'd do an excellent job on an accurate Brandon Lee body though whereas the true type is just not right for him, especially if you were to pose him with coat off. I just feel Enterbay would treat the whole subject matter with much more respect (not that HT wouldn't treat it with respect at all) due to their links with the Lee family.

Just out of interest, do you have any of the enterbay bruce lee figures?

Definitely Hot toys compared to Enterbay.

Enterbay might have a better proto, diorama etc, but they really suck at the actual final mass production:monkey1

maybe for the bruce lee stuff but their other recent figures are comparable in price to HT (bean, 24). As for whether they are better, this obviously depends on your POV. I think they'd do an excellent job on an accurate Brandon Lee body though whereas the true type is just not right for him, especially if you were to pose him with coat off. I just feel Enterbay would treat the whole subject matter with much more respect (not that HT wouldn't treat it with respect at all) due to their links with the Lee family.

Just out of interest, do you have any of the enterbay bruce lee figures?

No, i don't own an Enterbay Bruce Lee, they look great though.

HT could easily develop a new muscle-body for a Brandon Lee crow figure like they did with Dutch and Hellboy. So you have the option to display him like this:

crow.jpg

I'd buy one for sure. I love this movie.

yeah i can't believe how fussy i've been. if we get a crow from any company (except SS or medi) i'd get it in a flash. after so long, i don't care if its enterbay or hot toys. both are exceptional companies.

yeah i can't believe how fussy i've been. if we get a crow from any company (except SS or medi) i'd get it in a flash. after so long, i don't care if its enterbay or hot toys. both are exceptional companies.

Yeah it's really time for an excellent 1/6 figure.

Make it happen and I will buy one. One of my faves.

When this film came out I bought a whole Box of trading cards for $52. and never opened them. Since then I have no idea if they ever went up in value, does anyone know where I can find out more info on these I looked online and can't find anything? Thanks

A few times when I speak to Enterbay, I ask them about Brandon, They don't tell me jack!! Is that a sign??!! I hope so!!

When Linda and Shannon Lee was at SENI08 last year, there was a few questions that people asked about Brandon, I was not at the Q&A but was told that this year something's are happening in respect to Brandon as a tribute. I know that there will be museum displays along side his father, but lets hope a tribute comes in 1/6!!

When this film came out I bought a whole Box of trading cards for $52. and never opened them. Since then I have no idea if they ever went up in value, does anyone know where I can find out more info on these I looked online and can't find anything? Thanks

trading cards are usually not worth much.

I just finished putting the 12" McF figure head, hands, guitar, and boots on a talking Neca Crow body (not the greatest articulation but good enough or me). I used a pair of Triad leather pants and the Sideshow Spike coat to dress him in. So now I have a talking McFarlane Crow figure. But I would still be up for seeing someone do the definitive Crow figure.

Back