Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

I'm still pushing Enterbay for an answer if they are making a Brandon, be it Crow or tribute, they are not telling me nothing!

we need to get some new people posting on this thread. hot toys aren't going to do anything if they just see the same 5 or 6 yahoos bumping this thread every other day :lol

interpretation: 5 or 6 buyers who will DEFINITELY buy one each.

Sweet crap!!! An ENTERBAY Brandon!?!?

enterbay always seem to post their license news really early compared to hot toys or medicom so i'm sure if one was in the works we'd have heard by now. look how early they announced the dragonballz, godfather, jackie chan figs. it took ages till we actually saw one. i think they get excited by the license. so we'd probably have heard by now.

i just hope they're at least considering it. they must know it'd be popular.

anyway, snake how you been? haven't spoken to you in a while.

we need to get some new people posting on this thread. hot toys aren't going to do anything if they just see the same 5 or 6 yahoos bumping this thread every other day :lol

interpretation: 5 or 6 buyers who will DEFINITELY buy one each.

True but i don't think they should only rely on this board for the figure. Crow fans are very loyal and usually only collect crow stuff so most don't register here. They would buy a HT Crow figure! Plus if you keep this thread noticable more people will join in time.

Also email HT about this fig.

enterbay always seem to post their license news really early compared to hot toys or medicom so i'm sure if one was in the works we'd have heard by now. look how early they announced the dragonballz, godfather, jackie chan figs. it took ages till we actually saw one. i think they get excited by the license. so we'd probably have heard by now.

i just hope they're at least considering it. they must know it'd be popular.

anyway, snake how you been? haven't spoken to you in a while.

I'm only really interested in a Crow version of Brandon Lee.

By the way eigth samurai, these are the ones who want a HT Crow figure (so far) in this thread, a bit more than 6:lol.

yautja31337
The Darkness Predator
chilipep66
samueljd
Snake Sucker
Nocturne
breakersrevende
Morback
Darkseed
aeumuse
sixtus 56
8th wonder
eigth samurai
bearmodel
LuisCHG
freakface
Agent23
YoNose
Sined
Promising Galahad
Mooncat
smally
nad
Reinhardt
jpc art
jedistarkiller
thainer
Murderofcrows71
Moe

yeah that's great. but how many of them have bumped this thread. i know more than 6 people have shown interest, but we need more than the regulars just regularly bumping the thread.

i've emailed HT several times about the crow figure already. i got stock replies. a crow figure will happen eventually - it has to, whether its hot toys or someone else. hopefully before the dumb remake ever happens, coz then they'd probably go with the remakes version and not the classic.

at the end of the day the owner at HT is someone who has a passion for the figures he makes. i get the feeling if he doesn't like a movie, he's less interested in getting the license. i'd love to find out what he thinks about the crow.

at the end of the day the owner at HT is someone who has a passion for the figures he makes. i get the feeling if he doesn't like a movie, he's less interested in getting the license. i'd love to find out what he thinks about the crow.

I tend to think it's all about the money:lol. wether he likes it or not, a crow figure would sell very well that's why they should make one.

I think you guys'd have better luck commissioning a sculpt for the TrueType and then bashing him together. Nearly everything's available and it'd also probably be cheaper in the long run too.

I want official release.

Comic and film version.

amen to this. if they made both, i'd buy both for sure.

anyone seen that movie airheads? where steve buscemi, brendan fraser and adam sandler hijack a radio station with watter pistols loaded with hot sauce until they play their demo on air? do 2 of you fancy a trip to HT HQ with me?

I think you guys'd have better luck commissioning a sculpt for the TrueType and then bashing him together. Nearly everything's available and it'd also probably be cheaper in the long run too.

I think an official release by HT or another company is very possible.

HT is going to release Edward Scissorhands so why not The Crow? the Crow has a bigger fanbase, just look at all the merchandise NECA has released regarding the Crow, the stuff sells.

I dunno. Besides fans of the comic series and actors, both characters have a HUGE goth/Emo following. But most often for that genre/style, the biggest fans = the brokest fans. :lol I don't think there would be enough willing to drop that amount ($150) to support a release from HT. Most of the Crow stuff I've seen couldn't have been given away. Shelfloads of the Crow stuff was clearanced out at Suncoast when they were closing up shop here and wound up in the trash.

Last edited:
Back