Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the make up he used in the movie was black...... the lines in the mouth should have been black....

Even if the lips were fading it was never dark red.... it was Black that was a huge fail

It actually was..most of the time.
Dark red/black. He painted his lips black but it wore off and Lee's red lips shown out from underneath.
In fairness, I think HT's was very close to this. At least my two are.
eric_wallpaper_hd_the_crow_2_by_swabmydeck-d5ew65h_zpsdb25cb3d.jpg
5192f22bb4fe236946_zpscff08ae9.jpg

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

What did you use for sculpt Turd?
Milliput?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sculpey firm. I used a heat gun but it's very easy to melt the sculpt. Basically always be carful when using a heat gun.

Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

regarding the lips.if they had faded(which they indeed did) to dark red,then the rest of the face makeup should also have faded,i think that is the issue,i redid mine black as it suits the face better.had the eyes/face had a faded look,then I think no one would mind the lips as much.but as it has the freshly put on look,lips are better black.
interesting mouth mod,gives him a very different look.

Loved the review buddy.

Congrats on getting him in pal.

Looking great TF.

I should have my second Crow with me either tomorrow or Thursday. :yess:

Thanks Man, I too bashed a second Crow without the coat, I was surprised on how cheap his parts are going in eBay. I guess it's because of the body and the shirt can't be separated.

Yeah, something is up with my posting today. The Freaks board is giving me some trouble :lol

Yeah it was a bit 'haywire' yesterday buddy. :lol

Thanks Man, I too bashed a second Crow without the coat, I was surprised on how cheap his parts are going in eBay. I guess it's because of the body and the shirt can't be separated.

This will be a new Crow figure my friend as my first was damaged. Bashing a second Crow would be something I probably wouldn't do personally but if the parts are cheap then I could see why you did.

What exactly did you do with the heat gun?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I held it a few inches away from the sculpt, pointed it at the sculpted lip area. It can be really tricky because the gun gets super ****ing hot.

Back