Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a waitlist conversion e-mail tonight which was a surprise after getting the waitlist cancellation notice 8 days ago.

I hope it is not a defective returned piece!

Man if SS is pulling that ____:mad:

Just inspect the hell outta it.

Welcome to the forum. I have no regrets buying this one. Keep watching the buyers market in this forum. Members here often post some great stuff for sale!

Thanks! I will keep a look out for one. In the mean time I may pick up a Mark V or Thor. I'm not a fan of waiting so I may get the V.

Man if SS is pulling that ____:mad:

Just inspect the hell outta it.

I don't actually think that but had to say it. I am sure it was one that was probably held back for replacements but they are now filling orders with.

I don't actually think that but had to say it. I am sure it was one that was probably held back for replacements but they are now filling orders with.

from what i was told on the phone when i called about getting a replacement leg for mine they have held stock for replacements. chances are that's what you would be getting.
the grace period for the initial orders is up on returns/exchanges/replacements they will be filing out any held stock not accounted for.

AC/DC and Iron Man go together like Milk and Cereal

[ame]https://youtu.be/2g8RWX1v8zU[/ame]

Finished the whole returns thing on body with issues, he's all swapped out now, finally had a short while to take some pics. Nothing fancy, too busy getting ready for SDCC art show.

Love the figure, basically. No regrets. Looks better in pics than in person; which would normally be a bad thing, but it's just because you can see the details so much better! Have been having a problem with the portrait head falling off? It doesn't want to sit on the ball inside the torso and I don't want to force it. If anyone has tips...anyhow some pics, there are more on my Flickr account and larger obviously, will put some more up after I've slammed my stream with endless Comic-Con photos...

7480424658_47d11ddcbe.jpg

7480421854_f31a8b4ae3.jpg

7480420610_b9756c30f6.jpg

Have to say, the realism on the portrait head is just staggering; especially if you light it carefully.
7480422806_c6da07f9db_z.jpg

Thought I would post this, making BBQ Sause for the 4th of July Ribs. I had thought someone took the bottle but, should have guess it was good old Tony.

2012-07-01_19-11-30_251.jpg
[/IMG]

just because i could (and i cant sleep right now:panic:) i decided to see how close the proportions to the practical suit was in the avengers.

28i155h.jpg

30stwfq.jpg

its also interesting to note that the mark VI in the avengers has small design changes made that are not reflected in this release despite it being "the avengers" version of the suit (silver strips on the side of each abdomen are now smooth and small changes to the shoulder pads construction) i realizes that super freaking picky and not many people will even take the time to notice so its still good enough for me!

one thing i really want hot toys to do with these guys is give us a non battery neck so they can be better articulated and proportioned smaller. its the one thing that DOES bother me regarding all their ironman suits, they always seem to be too long and the movement you get out of them to way too limited.

bonus pic because im proud that my 9 year old camera actually took a half decent looking picture for once :rotfl
28c1z5t.jpg

just because i could (and i cant sleep right now:panic:) i decided to see how close the proportions to the practical suit was in the avengers.

28i155h.jpg

30stwfq.jpg

its also interesting to note that the mark VI in the avengers has small design changes made that are not reflected in this release despite it being "the avengers" version of the suit (silver strips on the side of each abdomen are now smooth and small changes to the shoulder pads construction) i realizes that super freaking picky and not many people will even take the time to notice so its still good enough for me!

one thing i really want hot toys to do with these guys is give us a non battery neck so they can be better articulated and proportioned smaller. its the one thing that DOES bother me regarding all their ironman suits, they always seem to be too long and the movement you get out of them to way too limited.

bonus pic because im proud that my 9 year old camera actually took a half decent looking picture for once :rotfl
28c1z5t.jpg

But this is a man in a suit.I remember the older comics he was big. I understand we are talking about a movie /cgi still he is way to small for a msn in a suit(still like him).

28i155h.jpg

Can't really put my finger on the changes between the Avengers and IM2 Mark VI:

IM2_MkVI.png

Back